Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name Would Smell As Sweet
wwe-rapunzel chapter 5 . 3/16
Perfect! Just perfect! I love this story!
I whish there would be a further chapter...
Helluo Librorum chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Thank you for this gem of a read. I recently rediscovered MitIM and have been craving something with D'Artagnan and Anne, and this really hit the spot. I just wish it were longer. LOL Great read!

*HL
icesong180 chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
i loved it! your a really good writer. there aren't enough good stories about anna and d'artagnan, but i really enjoyed this one. good job!:)
EmmatheEvil chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
I've truly loved your story! I love the D'Artagnan/Anne pairing and I think there aren't enough fictions on them! Yours was one of the best I've read...if you could make some kind of sequel or just explore more deeply their relashionship... you would make me the happiest girl on Earth!
thesilentlamb chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
Really well written and believable, great work.
Tiamatnerwen chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
EXTRAORDINARY! I was so touched, the way you write is so exquisite, so elaborated and detailed that I felt myself inside the scenery...I was really amazing and enticing at the same time. I thank you for giving us readers something so good to read.
the iz chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
this was awesome :) fits in with the movie really well, and i like how you built up the physical stuff slowly; made it seem more real as it wasnt just sex, more about sexual tension which i think makes for a much better story. well done!
alea holmes chapter 5 . 7/18/2011
I like your story! It's soft, tender and so romantic! I love these characteres and their story! You wrote it very well! Thanks you for this!
Lily S. Brett chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Wonderful! I love the movie and your story is very true to it :)
French-Lo chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
It was a very nice story. Thank you for sharing!
French-Lo chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I enjoyed very much this first chapter. There are just two tiny things that bothered me when reading it. When Anne married Louis, it was not for an alliance with Austria at all but with Spain for Anne was Spanish though she was Anne of Austria. But it is not that important for your beautiful story I suppose. Another thing that bothered me and may be more disturbing is that you place the beginning of the romance between D'Artagnan and Anne in 1639, yet our king Louis was born in 1638.

Here, it was just minor things but I thought you might be interested to know that from a French perspective it could be bothering. Anyway, very good chapter, I'll hurry to read the others!
QueenOfHearts3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
ooh... i like. watched "Man in the Iron Mask" for the first time in years yesterday and im (again) totally in love with d'Artagnan. he always was my fave, ever since reading the original book as a kid. cant wait to see how this goes. its very well written... *shivers* very descriptive
moonshinesally chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
If there should be anything called perfection, this is it. I absolutely loved this story about d' Artagnan and Anne. It is one of my favourite movies, thanks to them, and the actors playing their roles ofcourse.
Lia Felix chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
perfect. simply perfect.
kaite2010 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
this is absolutely brilliant! it was perfect and described their relationship perfectly, filling in the blanks from the movie!