Reviews for Trust
ccase13 chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Bobby and Dean were trying to help him.
Angel's Rest chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
I love how Bobby sees Sam, how he is sure Sam would do anything for him, no matter how silly he might think it was. And that line about breaking hearts - oy! Lovely!
PADavis chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
That was simply lovely. Ch 3 was my favorite, although Bobby's POV was killer. But ch 3 with Sam reciting the times Dean had trusted him and the final interplay was classic.

Phoebe
Carolej126 chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I enjoyed this, that the boys were talking, and there's some hope there.

Carole
Carolej126 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
A very powerful chapter. And that last line... wow.

Carole
Twinchy chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
"[...]we simply make correction decisions based on faulty information." ROFLMAO, that sounds so much like Daddy Winchester!

Great scene you conjured up there, Clair, and I'm sure talking it over meant the world to either brother - even though they're probably not going to explore this any further (or even admit it, for that matter).

Plus, your writing "“You’re an idiot I trust. You know that, right?”

Dean smiled. As long as Sam kept that #1 in his mind, he’d never be wrong again.

“Yeah, I know that Sammy.”" made for the perfect ending in this situation.
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
Bravo! Well written, thought provoking and heartfelt! I love it.
pandora jazz chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Another wonderful conversation between the brothers.

Congrats on Dean's voice. I could just picture Dean's/Jensen's face and expressions while Sam and him talked.

Sam's speech about trusting his brother, bringing up all the different times, excellent and so true.

Thanks for the smile!

Thanks again for sharing another story with us, they are such a treat.
annie200 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Loved it. It was funny and touching and pretty accurate about the boys' relationship.

And this was just so "Dean"

"Winchesters are never wrong, we simply made correct decisions based on faulty information"

Great stuff!
Visionairy chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I loved the way you handled this story. It seemed so true and I loved the way Dean kept trying to figure out the best way to respond to what Sam was saying. My favorite line in this was, "“You’re an idiot I trust. You know that, right?”

(But the one line I will make use of in the future is, "... never wrong – we simply make correction decisions based on faulty information.” Yep, definitely using that one!)
Meggin Lane chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Raises glass to toast, "Here's to hearing that converstion or a faximile thereof real soon in season five!" "clink"
QuierdoMusic chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
*Smiles brightly* That was just awesome!

Dean has an amazing way to talk to his brother... and talk him out of his guilt-downs.
Psychee chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
This was an excellent conversation. I really enjoyed it, especially the part about Winchesters never being wrong and making decisions...Did you make that up? I'd never heard it before and really want to remember it for future conversations with...oh...I don't know...say my husband.
sylia91 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
Loved this interchange and Dean logic never fails to make me smile while scratching my head.
Enkidu07 chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
beautiful! i just got back from a week vacation and I see a bunch of your stories all lined up for me. It makes me happy from the inside out!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »