Reviews for Universal Requiem
mednin chapter 6 . 7/12/2010
The story was good :)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
OMGEEEEEEE I HEART THIS STORY AND THE OTHER ONE FRICKIN MUCH! XD . !
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 6 . 8/18/2009
UWE HE HE, NOT A BAD CHAPTER, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Cici chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Wow, Great story! If only they adapted this into the show! Guess we will just have to wait and see. The only thing was Morningstar's appearance didn't seem to make much sense, but who cares! You had a perfect balance of action and romance. The whole story was well written and well paced! Awesome Job! Keep the stories coming!
Kyla Mizuki chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Yay! Haha, good chapter! Poor Kevin.. he just can't keep that car from being demolished! haha
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Yay! I loved it!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 5 . 6/17/2009
UWE HEE HEE, NICE CHAPTER, A LITTLE HARD TO FOLLOW BUT IT WAS GOOD,
TEAMJakeward101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2009
creepy...but i like it! idea: make him like fight ben and have ben unconcious on the floor with the others tied up. Then have gwen free herself with her powers and walk up to him. then gwen talkes to him saying dont you remember me and all that. make him like about to kill her with a big punch and suddenly have him remember everything.
Kyla Mizuki chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Uh oh.. tsk, Kevin's in over his head... Let's hope that his father and friends can get him outta this mess! lol
Kyla Mizuki chapter 3 . 6/11/2009
And the plot thickens... Evan is Kevin's father... dun dun DUN! Good chapter!
Kyla Mizuki chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw, thats a cute first chapter! The double date was sweet, as was the interaction between gwen and kevin!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
UWE HE HE, ANOTHER CHEESY, REMEMBER ME SITUATION, YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Roxaholic chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
darn. i wanted kevin to hit ben for whatever reason.
ReneyyySprouse chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
whoa, damn you are good! i guessed that the bad guy was Vilgax, but throwing Kevins long lost dad into the mix was so unpredictable!

please update soon, i cnt wait 2 read more! x.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 3 . 5/9/2009