Reviews for Sonic and the MBC
Wyvern-Sorcress-Myra chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Sholy hit, you updated! I'll be waiting eagerly for the next one! Myra
shinshinjane chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
pleas up date soon vaery soon i'm dying to know what's gonna happen to sonic & amy will they git home? will there be love, kissing? U sonamy W
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
thanks so much for updating!

I'm glad that they're better in all of those problems and THANKS FOR UPDATING!
Hahli Nuva chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
NOT BAD! How did sam/danny start? answer please!
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
I liked the YOU FOR UPDATING! this story just gets better and better. I didn't like Danny to go on a date with Sam, but she's better than Wendy. I really can't wait for the next one.
FlaringFriendlyLover chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Dude, YOU"RE AWESOME! I would've reveiwed on other chapters, but I didn't really have time,sorry. Your story is GREAT. I'm a big Sonic fan and a Monster Buster Club fan. I don't know which one I like the most though. Can you PLEASE make Danny like Cathy and have a Sam/Chris in it since the other way around doesn't really fit(just my opinion),but are you going to make Chris be like Tails for Sonic? I've seen every episode of Sonic X in which they all go to Earth. Are you also going to make Danny be like the Chris that helped Sonic when he arrived there? This story is just amazing. THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hahli Nuva chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
hi, i'm Fero & Skirmix. i just forgot my password, and had to make a new account. my REAL pen name is Hahli Nuva, and you are one nell of a writer! hey, try a sam/danny paring...
Fero Skirmix chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
WOW! that was awseome! KEEP GOING! HM... Sam vs. Sonic...