Reviews for For Whom The Bell Tolls
BrazilianMafioso chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Hehehe. I love Liu.
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
You finally update. -_- Damn you took your sweet time.

Li: No swearing.

Sorry. The only thing I have to comment on is the very end. When you were referring to the age, were you talking about Atsuki or Liu Yee because Liu Yee is 24 years old (doesn't look like it I know.)

I guess that's really it. -_- Keep up the good look in the fandom.

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel

Lived Twilight from Fallen Angel
senya ichiya chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
wow, this chapter's really short.

It's good though.

Yay! ._.

senya ichiya chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Sorry for reviewing the chapters out of order, but whatever :3

Yeah, I don't like spiders either. *shudders* That scene was frea~~ky.

Please update soon, please please please...!

senya ichiya chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
Wow, that was intense.

...can you elaborate on the liuxatsuki thing? I really wanna know XD

BrazilianMafioso chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
That kind of would be scary if you could read minds and then know that someone's seemingly murderous and insane thoughts weren't caused by some sort of mind controlling alien parasite
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
If Hibiki did that with Atsuki every single day, Atsuki would probably throw a book at him.

Li: It's common sense.

Hmm...what did Liu Yee do to him? -insert dirty thought here-

At least I know you're back. :D

Momo M. Taro or Pepper from Fallen Angel
BrazilianMafioso chapter 2 . 5/4/2009
0o0 IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! Teach me how to write like this please! How to not kill Kiryu...Wait, HONOKA WAS THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM?
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
If Atsuki goes crazy, I hope a certain someone will snap him out of it.

Oh. To prevent Honoka from killing Hibiki, you have to wait until EPISODE 15 to read her mind. When Yamato does the Columbine and Kisaragi and Hibiki kills him, you have to find her the next day at the hospital and read her mind. In EPISODE 15 when you get back to the school, use Psycho Viewing to see that everyone will only be at that location for a limited amount of time. First, go see Akira because he has 2/2. Then, visit Yayoi to start the Ghost Cat mission (3/3) and THEN go to Honoka who has 4/4. When she kicks you out, you go RIGHT back into the nurse's office and she yells at you. Talk to her and she's PISSED. Then you read her mind. After that, you keep reading her mind until EPISODE 18 where she's at Rainbow Hill where you can kill the Silent inside of her.

So, did you get the cut scene with Akira after Honoka killed Hibiki?
GintaxAlvissForever chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
The kid who looks like Atsuki is named Kei Tono. Or rather, Kei is Atsuki's younger self meaning that was his personality before his sister was murdered.

I just pray that there will be yaoi..-drool- So, I can only wait for people to finish their damn finals. -_-
BrazilianMafioso chapter 1 . 5/1/2009