Reviews for Season Two
Ferdinand with Flowers chapter 15 . 5/14/2009
Wow, dude, just wow.

This story is totally awesome! I love it's sense of realism and ambiguity.

The fact that you don't know exactly what's going on in the plot, yet at the same time it's hitting you in your face and bugging you to figure it out, is a unique feature in this story.

...or am I thinking way too much into it?

Regardless, i like this story. Fave
Mild Guy chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Reading the first chapter, I got the impression this was more about a disgruntled SSBB Luigi player getting his neck handed to him on a platter by the same Mario specialist over and over, and getting bitter about it.

I got through all 5 posted so far. I enjoyed the minimalism. I enjoyed the smooth flow of Luigi’s thoughts. It seemed pretty natural, and his impressions of events are just as satisfying as the narrative. If I had one complaint, it’d be Luigi comes a little too close to whining sometimes instead of telling it how (he thinks) it is, if that makes any darn sense.
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
Well, this is disturbing enough that I'd like to find out where you're going with it. It's not the first time I've seen the "dark side of Luigi" in a 'fic, but you've held my interest for five chapters, so on with the carnage. I usually care about grammar and spelling, but in this 'fic I suppose formatting quirks are part of the overall effect. So, never mind any of that.