Reviews for Haiku! God Bless You
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 6 . 5/16/2009
EEK!

*Drops down*

*Looks up over the desk*

You got me...
Chiiyo86 chapter 5 . 5/16/2009
I was keeping your chapter as comfort fic for when I would be done with watching the finale. I don't need it as much as I feared I would, but I still enjoyed it very much!

I have to admit I rarely understand what Dean means (the limits of my understanding of English!), so I'm glad Sam is always translating.

I like Sam feeling unbalanced because his brother doesn't talk. The haiku thing is funny, but I'm sure he'll be glad when the curse is broken.

Flying head! I think I know what the monster is! One of these freaky Japanese yokai... I don't remember its name right now. But it pleases the manga fan in me
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 5/14/2009
Such an awesome story! I am SO loving this.
annie200 chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
This has been such fun to read, and the last line made me chuckle out loud!
masondixon chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Well the internment camp was a twist. I wonder if it was for german/italian pows or was it for Japanese Americans? And I wonder what happened there that would cause all these attacks spread all around? I look forward to chapter 6 and Sam finding some answers. Thank You.
bhoney chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Wow, what are the odds of us posting at the same time twice in one week? LOL Your comfort blanket is up, as promised! ;)

I loved how you characterized haiku in these lines:

"Abusive haiku was not forthcoming"

"he had to wonder if their mystery monster had something worse than haiku in store for them" Egads! Is there anything worse than haiku? *dies laughing*

"Sam wasn’t so heartless he’d make Dean try to pay in haiku."

"Of course, there was nothing there. No obvious bad guy in a shadowy corner, watching and twirling a supernatural handlebar moustache." No, but there is a mysterious teriyaki restaurant owner that just walked past the window. ;) LOL

"Dean drummed his fingers on the table, seemingly frustrated by an involuntary dramatic pause." I LOVE that Dean even has to adhere to the pauses, LOL.

It cracked me up that Sam wondered if Dean "was normal inside and extra special outside". *snort*

"“Strange looks though you give,” Dean said, a surprise response. The cringe was back, though. “There is only gratitude. Pickles on the side.”" ROTFL I really didn't think I was going to make it through this chapter, I was laughing so hard.

This was just hilarious: "Great, Dean was getting all existential again. And quoting Milli Vanilli while he was at it. He’d only been a kid back in the Milli Vanilli days. He was not going to take flak for thinking they were cool when he was too young to know better." Oh, Sammy, defensive much? *snickers*

And this was just perfect: "...the righteous indignation on Dean’s face buoyed his spirits the way no brownie ever could. It was that special kind of glee only a younger brother could experience, layered just that little bit differently than any other glee. For the three minutes it took him to enjoy every last bite of the very delicious free brownie, watching Dean go from indignant to offended to amused was all that mattered." ROTFL Great characterization, SUCH a little brother thing.

This was my ABSOLUTE favorite part. I laughed so hard I nearly cried: "“Fruit of the udder, the gift of alabaster,” Dean said, almost laughing. “Remains as a ‘stache.”" Loved how you even managed to fit a mustache mention into the syllables allowed. *snickers*

And this made me laugh, too: "Dean clenched his jaw and swung out of the car, not deigning to give him a haiku. What a buzzkill."

And this was unexpectedly poignant: "Sometimes, Sam thought, we’re like ghosts ourselves. And that wasn’t a happy thought."

Great ending: "Okay, so Dean thought they were looking for a big, giant, flesh-eating head also. Probably." LOL

I'm LOVING this story SO much! I haven't laughed so hard in ages!
girl in the forest chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Great chapter. *light bulb goes on* :-)
Chiiyo86 chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Poor Dean is so frustrated, and Sam can't stop laughing (not that I blame him)! Oh, happy boys! They're cute and make me smile!

I love Sam leaving a haiku as a note, lol.

I look forward to more haiku fic!
tomboy309309 chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
lol I love this! keep writing, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
This is SO frakkin' funny... I mean, it isn't funny for Dean, but... oh the heck with it you KNOW what I mean.

And we get Sam giggles in this chapter! Do you have any idea know HOW MUCH I miss Sam giggles right now?

You utterly rock.
masondixon chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
I loved Sam's haiku for Dean at the end of the chapter! Good to keep a sense of humor. I am really enjoying this story and your creativity with it. I look forward to chapter 5. Thank You.
Anahni chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
"Hunger grew too strong.

Unless there is some trouble,

Soon stomach happy."

I am so glad I was not drinking anything when I read this! Oh, Sammy, your sense of humor can rival your brother's any day :)

I was thrilled to see the next chapter up so soon. This just gets better and better am hoping it will take several more chapters to solve the mystery of Dean's malady, hee. I can hardly wait for the next one! Your writing is top notch thanks so much.
bhoney chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
ROTFL I LOVE that Sam left the note in haiku. *giggles* It's kinda sweet. LOL He's speaking Dean's language. *snort*

Oh, this was fantastic. You really do have a gift for humor. I'm LOVING this story.

I am a little surprised they haven't thought yet of the only Japanese person they met in town-who also happens to have a reason to be mad at Dean.

I'm glad you addressed the issue of Dean writing, I'd been thinking that too. Man, the spell really is all-inclusive, eh? I gotta say, the haikus are the funniest part of this. I can't imagine how you're coming up with all of them. But they are totally hilarious.

Post more soon! :)
girl in the forest chapter 4 . 5/10/2009
Even Sam's getting into the haiku. LOL Great chapter. A "monster" with Japanese origins makes more sense, since Dean is cursed with Japanese poetry. :-)
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 3 . 5/8/2009
Oh, so THAT'S how all this insanity started...

Very nice!