Reviews for Run Away You Want It
PuffleHuff chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Very simple and powerful crossover. Super well done! Cheers
julian bb chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'd never thought of Veronica and Dean as a couple, but I really liked them together in this.

"Why, you're just a regular Nancy Drew" totally sounds like something Dean would say, and "I had a dad. And a dog, Backup. They would've hated you on site." is totally a Veronica line, too.

Forbidden.Love.21 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Amazing :-)
Willow-Bee the Cat chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Very interesting.
QueenoftheSlayers chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This was nicely written and very to the point in a very nice way. I loved it!
Oceans in Hand chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Why do these two work so well? Gritty, good. Very nice job, author.
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
nice. i love the “I had a dad. And a dog, Backup. They would’ve hated you on site.” it's true keith and backup would of hated dean.
Noon's Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Pure win.

there should be more fic for this ship
decoratedlove chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love your writing. :) It's very well-written and in character, and the style of writing fits very well. One of the best stories I've read in a while :)
jada jasmine chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
well this is just an incredible piece of art. I LOVE IT. the entire thing is made of win. it's angsty and perfect and glorious. my favorite lines were:

"the point is, Veronica has always been good at running." - and the preceding passage because it's so VM that it makes my heart ache

and then "chasing demons ends up being easier than facing her own." - once again, totally in character.

"I had a brother once. Sammy. You would've liked him." - the sam fangirl in me wants to cry.

you, my friend, are a genius at writing a certain miss mars. and dont get low about review counts, because this is honestly on of the best fics I've read in awhile on this site.
KyMerch chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Ah I freakin' love this..! You are very talented..!
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Wow I really like this.

"Trust is forged in a fortnight because with new cases and old myths, Dean’s the only thing she knows is real. She doesn’t quite cling to him, but her grip is anything but loose.

He didn’t (doesn’t, won’t) let her die and she’s all for reciprocation where it counts" - My favourite part,along with the last line