Reviews for Comforting
Awwwww...
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
This is really good
Rast chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Something about Katara/Aang...I just can't get enough. Especially when this well written. Awesome job.
Katara Seven chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
It was really hard reading this beautiful fic while listening to the TV shout, "HE'S FLYING! HE'S FLYING! HE'S REALLY, TRULY, FLYING!" So I read it over again. XD

And it was just so SQUEEful! XD I loved it! You did a very great job. :) Thanks for the smile!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I positively love this fic, Amira. It's well-written and is giving me warm fuzzies. It's been a while since I've read anything about Aang, and I'm so glad that this is the fic that has been my first in at least four months. :D *faved*

Only two things I must critique, because they'll nag me day and night if I don't say something:

(1) "The only thing she had insisted upon was the spelling in honor of her husband."

I don't know much about how traditional Chinese spelling works. Is it even called spelling, since there are no letter involved? Dunno. I do know, however, that the writing that we've seen in Avatar is traditional, so the spelling difference we English writers see will probably not register in the traditional characters used in the show. We see the double A, but I'm pretty sure, due to the different sounds the double A makes in Aang and Aaydin, the characters in Chinese won't be the least alike.

I hope that's clear.

(2) There are only a few legitimate ways to spell Aodhán (prn. AY-den), and that is the traditional Irish/Scottish spelling I’ve just listed, Aden (it’s a lake in the Middle east, not related to Aodhán but prn. the same way), Áedán, and Aidan. I’m a name nerd, clearly, and it’s a pet peeve when authors and parents break away from traditional spellings (with exceptions).

XOXO daydream11
Katsumara chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Great stuff as always, Amira. Gotta love Kataang baby fics.
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
The idea sounded awesome, and as expected, so is the result :D Three cheers for meditating w/ baby
Sparrow Logan chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was so awesome. I love seeing Aang as a dad. I think he would be about the cutest dad ever. Is Aaydin pronounced like Aiden? I like the way it's spelled. All together an awesome fic.
CyclonePsycho chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
You're right, it is just plain cute. I love the idea of their firstborn being a girl, but either way Aang baby ...some word that I can't think of right now. _ Beautiful writing, by the way. Especially since you did this at 3 AM. My mind can barely function that early, let alone write something understandable. So kudos to you for having such an inspiring talent.
my trancey inspiration chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Lovely...positively lovely. I say so because not only is that a quality your stories always possess, but that I actually did something similar with my children to calm them when they were fussy. Call it nostalgia. :) Babies crave skin-to-skin contact, so if you cuddle them close on naked skin, and even out your breathing, you get this very result. Insightful and precious.
arizony chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
As always, Amira, your story is well written. Some complain of the "fluff", but that is part of the spice of life. As someone who has spent plenty of time away from home and missed so much of seeing my children, it is always heartwarming to see a story like yours. I also admire the maturity level of your stories. That is part of what makes reading them so enjoyable.

-arizony-