Reviews for Red Moon
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 6/19
Soooo glad she punched him
Debbie Hicks chapter 24 . 3/29
25.
Epilouge part two;
that it happened Volturi guard then Had Us Murdered you broken this law DIE RIP! Into all pieces with the Others who met their fate then with each both best friends and with the Allies with the Thee with mated Imprints drained of Blood very as all of the suddenly more of them killed but Drained and slain but as all of the sudden but it was on Vulcan but our Seeds Survived but with as all of them it went BANG! but Reincarnated but resurrected but it's Different by now but it happened the Ashes were all gone but it caused me to feel a rage but pain grieving then I was not alive at all but Cracked free but with them as all of them could not have children ourselves were as all of them turned as Newborns myself had a cold unfeeling smile ready my troops my ARMY ATTACK! That it happened I was a Vainful but scornful but wraithful Dino charged but Energized but cruel but more brutal the Hunt begins AGAIN! That I was Speeding up then it happened Attacked as all Vulcans drained of blood and the Volturi heard this again ourselves raced as all of around the world had as very all of Vulcans murdered but freed of the bodies and they wre furious about a Army I built and gaining all Support then it happened dropped dead in seconds but Escaped in a Flash of pure speed and escaped again twice five thousands time broken but it the lastest time but gained my followers as all but it came crashging from the bodies as all of them taken away but brought here Masters it is Isabella Cullen his wife Avenging for the death of Maria with dropped dead the with the others followed but returned victorious but the as all of bodies killed but it happened I was a Milltary seasoned warrior but a Fighter that it had as all of the blood then discovered as all the last Vulcans killed them drained as all of blood but with them joined but deporting as all of things then dropped dead but it causing us to go Wild Force from as all both blood mixed but violently crashed but lost it but as all of bodies gone to them but they were furious of us but had as all Prizes exploding but gaining as all we gotten lost families t illnesses you gave venom gave both blood types yes welcome to my Army we are at Federation war it is making us ill we as all but crashed but crumbled for good but resurrected but it came too soon we were undead but the bodies as all of vanished more than all of them had kids but where's the families gone but we are Gods and Goddesses it was true the Vampires as all of them were Invisible but we were unseen but they could not kill us anymore but we never died here look more radiant Bella how old look Three hundred and Eighty-six years old all of you look again but that was it stuck at Eighteen then it happened we were too strongest but it happened we were their Gods and Goddesses but lost the way home our unification of Eyes were Officially golden with their as all of all eyes but the others had different colored eyes then it came too soon dropped as all of deceased but gained Immortalty were onto Vulcan but they took over but ourselves punished as all of the Vampires but we now became too different but it happened cracking as all of but lost the bodies but never reappeared but it Shattering as all of it forced us/them to Curse the Volturi Athenadora you are Cursed Zafina show her hideous looks that Athenadora screeched with as new wife with his wife that they were Cursed to with as all the guard women screaming to see the cursed mirrors as all Yes! you have the nose of a PIG! Bree finally totally giggled but laughter roared then it was over Cursed as all Vampires forever but Dawn Read Spier casted a terrible spell but a Screeching of Heidi who sighted Snakes was afraid of angriest Serpents Aro look that he Screamed he was furious we were still Vampires the Volturi were enraged onto ourselves were still invisible suddenly Shattered but we were still cursing them twice haunting them on a Halloween Momma mia you are a Sorceress he was tall but Muscular but they were terrified of us/them were so hideous from our deaths and murders could haunt by gathering much many mazillions and bazillions more Energies violently Exploding but as a new species of our own made them go weak in the knees had as all we gotten but it was too late we were too powerful but gained strength.
BridieM chapter 24 . 3/28
Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for leaving it up.
BridieM chapter 18 . 3/28
Showing my age, but 80s music is good. And I did enjoy singing along to Twisted Sister. Lol. The poor Volvo what did it ever do to Bella? Lol. Loved it.
BridieM chapter 14 . 3/28
Overall, an enjoyable chapter. However. LOL. In regards to the ending I have to say 'You Go Girl'!
BridieM chapter 10 . 3/28
Loving your twist on the original.
BridieM chapter 8 . 3/28
Really enjoying this.
BridieM chapter 2 . 3/28
Just checking out your story. For a first attempt this is proving to be just what I needed. Thanks.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 24 . 1/17
...Never read an epi that ended this way. Thanks for the first.

Thanks for Bella little rebellion. All this santimonious cullen 'be the better' ppl crap is SNOOOZZZZEEEE VILLE

Nothing kills a story faster than boredom.

Still... Whatev's

Thanks for the contribution. :)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 1/16
Why the hell they need permission? They were leaving and had no intention of coming back? SMH.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 18 . 1/16
hhhaaaaahhhhahahahaha serves him right
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 1/16
...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 10 . 1/16
Wooow wasn't expecting that... Esme crossed the line. Nice nice nice.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 3 . 1/16
No this is truly a very interesting premise.
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
Great story. Such a twist on new moon. Thanks for writing