Reviews for FRAGMENTS
greetingsfrommaars chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
wow... this actually succeeded in making me rather mad. you should have seen me pounding my desk, half-shouting at a fictional character that he can /do/ this, scrod clam it! hahaha, sorry, I get too into this.
it's difficult to imagine him losing, especially because I've only read the manga, where Ryoma only wins, unlike the anime where I'm told Sanada originally crushes him. but in manga canon, it feels like Ryoma's simply indomitable... so this was painful in a way, yes. so you did a good job.
raziella chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
wow, I'm truly amazed. It was really heartbreaking to read, but I think it's good to show/write some pain on his usual serious face once in a while. Had he actually lost, well who knows? He might have reacted just like that.

I was sort of expecting him to suddenly feel the need to go play some tennis, but I suppose that isn't really possible in that situation. Parental love, that ought to fix ;) I'm glad you didn't kill him though. keep it up!
violetkisses chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
beautiful.
Herbblood chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
no offense but do think this fic is actually done?

But anyways this is really good. but a little vague at the end.
Izuka chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This story is really well written and I like the way you've potrayed Ryoma's emotions. You could turn this into a story
xX.Chu-Chan.Xx chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
THAT'S SO SWEET! XD
Tressa chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
That was very well written. You did a great job at describing emotions that he might be feeling in the wake of a huge loss like that. And I loved the picture you painted with him going to his father and what Nanjiroh had to to say to him. Very well done. And I'm very grateful that this focuses on tennis and Ryoma. You've done a great job here. Thanks so much for sharing.