Reviews for Nuremberg
Aquailita chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I just...

wow.

amazing. I'm at a loss for words. That was just totally awesome.

keep up the amazing work.
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is great, and powerful..
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
wow that was so awesome! Herzlichen Dank! 3
Gazlover12-Canada chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh, this was very good. Nice job!
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Very good...!
crimson-obsidian-rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love the contrast you created with the countries and their leaders, particularly in Japan's line: “Countries don’t fight wars. Their leaders do.”

I have always thought of Hetalia like that, and it's nice to see someone put that thought in action. I highly doubt that Ludwig, the representative of his land and people, would built concentration camps and commit such inhumane crimes, but the Nazi party did. I loved that point of view in this fic, it really added a special character to it.

You did such a brilliant job with the characterizations, and the scenes you wrote were excellent (seeing Japan so ruined makes me want to know what America says to him, how he apologizes for it). Thank you so much!

crimson-obsidian-rose
Madam Grey chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This was really interesting. I felt that you did a wonderful job of personifying Germany seperatly from the government but not the people. This was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot.

Although your blurb on Japan bothered me. In the previous scene you showed how Germany felt terrible for what he had done, and rightly so, but then... he felt bad for Japan... which doesn't make sense, becaue Japan commited atrocities in the East to rival those of the Nazi's... the Rape of Nanking? Hong Kong? the Philippines? And might I add that even the Nazi's condemned Japan's actons in Nanking and actually offered to mediate between the two countries. Yeah, yeah, the atomic bombs were over the top, but Japan did some awful stuff too and the government still hasn't apologized for their actions.

Anyway, enough ranting... It was an enjoyable fic 8D

- L
Tabii chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
This...there are no words for this, just sad and sweet and beautiful and wonderfully in character. I always did feel bad for Germany after WW1...