Reviews for Applying His Methods
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
. .

Intense is too mild a word, but I'm not fluent enough in English to say what I'd like.

Just saying it is very right - logic, indeed - and it should never be allowed. Only, with the state of Bedlam at the time, even I would not commit Watson, even if he needs it.
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That was awesome! An incredibly creepy kind of awesome.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutely fascinating and delightful. Completely wacked, of course, but delicious.
Cmdr's Monkey chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I wonder how Mycroft would take to Watson pretending to be his late brother. Hmm? Pure madness, not on Watson's part but on the authors! Brilliantly done!
AnonymousBlu chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is brilliant. In canon Watson is in a way invisible...we see him observing Holmes. And he has lost everthing...so in a twisted and sick way it is logical. Very well done, Pompey!
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow. This was moving, unexpected, heartbreaking, eerie and deep. You are a genius for thinking of and writing this piece. *bows in awe and respect*
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was wonderfully chilling, especially as we see Watson dip further and further into his peculiar form of madness...
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Poor guy... But in a way it's sorta fitting. Hm.
KatrinaJG chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Twice, I read this little piece twice in a row and it unnerved me just as much the second time. Especially there at the end when Watson slipped into Holmes so completely and easily This is a brilliantly eerie little 'what if' and I enjoyed it immensely.
Christy chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
no, this will be a heart wreck to all Sherlock Holmes fans to find him still dead, Dear Author who ever u are, please remember the fans in the eighteenth century went to a hell of a troube for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to resurrect Holmes, he means a lot to many of us, please don't do this, it is heartbreaking and painful, would appreciate it much if you would change this story somehow, after all so creative an author would find nothing impossible to change in their story. Pls. Great Style, loved the language and the style.
reflekshun chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Pompey, this story was a really good read. Thank you very much for sharing.
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
*gaping rather impolitely* Eh.. whah?
Savethellamas chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Though I found this AU to be very creepy, it was definitely in a good way. The idea of poor Watson going to this extreme is intriguing enough by itself, but the way that you executed it was just amazing!
AmatorLinguae chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Downright creepy, but one of the best AU's I've read. Especially since it sounds all too likely. Your writing style is very good, and it was a pleasure to read.
Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was eerie. To say the least. But in a good way eerie. . . :) It was such a mixture of sorrow and triumph that I couldn't help but think that this is probably what WOULD have happened had Holmes truly died at Reichenbach.

Amazing. Truly amazing.