Reviews for Who?
Heather Li chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who loves Miyuki. I love this pairing too and it would have been brilliant if this had actually happened.
alicelane chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
that's what i'd call a twist! if it was ever the one shown in the anime, i'd be pleasantly suprised hehe.

great! I love the pairing and i absolutely 3 Miyuki.
JWDR chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Interesting Spin for an ending. Just makes the plans for my own stories future chapter seem that much more intesting now!
Wicked White Queen chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I don't know if you've ever played Final Fantasy 8, but Miyuki is eerily similar to a character in that game named Quistis Trepe. Intelligent, respected...but when it comes to love, they both get screwed over. Pity. I like them both and I hate to see them get dropped.

Anyway, this was a fun little one-shot and I liked it a lot, though I think that Miyuki can do SO much better than Shizuma!
Knight of Balinor chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
YAY! I loved it! I just finished watching Strawberry Panic and was so upset that Miyuki just vanished into the background. Someone, preferible Shizuma, to save her from her arranged marriage...I would have settled for Shion (come on...all there fighting?). But nope we get:

Shizuma and Nagisa having sex (not happy with this)

Hikari and Amane tend to the flower (possible the only couple I was happy with in the end)

Yaya and the little brat teasing eachother

Chiyo falling

and Tamao and Natsuki on opposite sites of a door? WTF?

Thank you for the story! I'll pretend that what really happened! XD
Xishmish chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
awesome story! congrats...
ZIIIX chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Taking a quick break huh? That's fine, but I didn't know you were a MxS fan, or did you just write this up? I like the couple, but mainly because it makes space for another couple that happens to be my favourite of the series (not going to name names but I'm sure you can think of it). It was well written though and I liked the idea that you brought to life. Not many would have thought of changing the climax of the anime like that. good show, good show.
KaraWasHere chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Woah...that was amazing! I've often asked myself how the ending would change if Shizuma burst in and shouted out someone elses name.