Reviews for Idiosyncrasies
ellsCullen writes reviews chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I enjoyed reading your 'slightly' messed up J&A. Nice. Love it!

eC
lilla knap chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really enjoyed reading this, it's cute in a weird way... Alice and Jasper are cut e even when screwed up! I just didn't get the flowers and the scar thing.

But, anyway, loved it !
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I have enjoyed this piece. Both Alice and Jasper do seem broken, but they also seem to be made for each other. What a great story.
foreverandalways909 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I really liked this! It's so different and I love that. I think I'm going to vote for it.
bertiebert chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Whoa, they really were screwed up. I'm sorry to say it, but they were crazy. But they still rocked! Loved it!

CFD
MiNa.x0x chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Lmao a screwed up Alice and Jasper is funny XD

This is actually really good in a weird way even though they are totally demented- HA!

I was just browsing through all the Epic One Shot entries and everyone I saw was like of Bella and Edward and I was thinking like oh no... is mine going to be the only A&J one? But then I saw yours! And I was like yey! So I decided to read it as your fics are really good and like I said before this was really great.

Screwed up A&J are amazing ;)

M
otaku876 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
haha luv it 3

i luv the line "like a cannibal needed human flesh. & probably a shrink."

good luk!
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I figured out what the flowers were! Yay! Im such a smart person... Anyway, Loved the story, it was even better a one, two, four...sixth time! Keep on writing!
TwilightGrape chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Wow. This was amazing. I absolutely loved the portrayal of Jasper and Alice together as this sick, twisted couple. Congrats ]
voi ch'intrate chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Somehow, this works. Not just works but is awesome. I was a little wary coming to to reading this but, wow. I'm amazed-it left me with so many questions, but was amazingly written. Great job. Really great story!
SearchingForSparkles chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I loved it. It's like two people who are so utterly screwed up that they just so happen to find each other. It was just so interesting and different that it worked :D
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This was really good, I loved how screwed up they both are. What i liked most is that they are one, they are the same. They share this big deep connection and are just better together. Great work. Very complex and conflicted. I liked it.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hey, Jasper and Alice are so adorable but what did you mean by "make a scar" and what flowers were there?
YourDarkMistress chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
The story was great, it realy was. I loved the little quirky things that the two had, and how they met, and well, the whole thing. I just had two questions. You dont have to answer them or anything, but whatever, I felt like asking.

1) What does he mean 'made a scar'?

2) What flowers?

Once again, loved the story. Keep writing!
TheAlphaAI chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Really good. I hope you win.