Reviews for Tennis Isn't My Thing
Viviene001 chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Forever indeed
:D
Pixiecropse chapter 28 . 2/17/2014
awe soo adorable and I love it
SilverDragon13 chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Loved your story XD
Willow chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
Hiya! I love this story, but you sorta mixed up the eastern and western grip, eastern is holding it like shaking hands...
Skywaters chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hey! Umm this has just been bothering me as i read the first chapter. Maybe someone has mentioned it before or... um yeh. Just asking, did you get the names of the other girls from other animes? Like naruto or code geass...? Yeh? Ahaha sorry, it's been bothering me for some reason. ANYWAYS nice fic so far! I'll go on and read the next chapter now :D
dokiwuvnabi chapter 28 . 5/6/2013
Hello hello! I was only able to read this story now and .IT. :3 it's so cute and full of fluff! and honestly,i didnt really care that you might have made Ryoma OOC a bit but I think this was the best anyone could have done to keep most of his personality and attitude in the same! I mean really! he's not too sweet like how other(most actually) change him into, I think the balance here was perfect! :3 I really liked the way you ended the story but now you left me craving for more! . I mean, this is it? she just leaves and stuff? no epilogue? . I wish you would just add one more chapter! The time setting could be a few months after this, like the first vacation she gets to have, she visits right away without anyone knowing! like a surprise visit you know! then Ryoma and Hoshi get to go on a date then they can finally confess in words how they feel about each other to clear up the insecurities each of them have been feeling after that kiss they shared in the airport! it would be so cute! :3
animefan4321 chapter 28 . 1/2/2012
This was awesome.
lala lala chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
In Japan we don't call our little brother or sister with Imouto or Otouto, we call them by their name

Only older sister or brother, we use (o)nii-san, (o)nee-san, etc.
xbamsod chapter 28 . 6/30/2011
Yay I love the HoshixRyoma pair. Can't wait to read the sequel which I hope is out already. Great job with this story. I love RyomaxOC stories since I'm a really big fan of OC stories. _
csibpip chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
I think insteed of Nana-senpai you should've written Nana-sensei. Anyway I like the story!
Gaorn chapter 28 . 4/23/2011
Very nice pice of work! Hope there is a sequel, I dunno I haven't seen your profile yet so...yeah. Bye then! Keep writing! :)
Haruna Pan chapter 28 . 3/15/2011
hmm, It was beautiful... now I'll go for the sequel. You did a grate job, arigato na, senpai!
Haruna Pan chapter 25 . 3/15/2011
OMG, de-ja-vu... I'd pick Germany, seeing how Tezuko will eventually go there as well and, it really sounds like it might be more fun, but really it's up to you...good luck and thank you! ja...
Haruna Pan chapter 24 . 3/15/2011
So like Ryoma to have his first date with Hoshi and tennis and the regulars and noodles...