Reviews for Metroid: The One Free Man
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 6 . 2/24
6 really good chapters published within 3 months! I'm very impressed! I hope that you come back to this story soon, as I know that I will enjoy it!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 2 . 2/19
This was a great chapter! And the end was pretty funny!
SenpaiGabby chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I honestly really like this story even though I only found it goof around different cross overs. I know this is pretty late but I really do hope something convinces you to continue. I can see that you are still active on your account and I see plenty of potential in this story. Sure it has kinks in its armor like a few mess ups on Samus' backstory but this story its still extremely well thought out. If you however have made up your mind and do not want to continue I know this might sound odd but if you could pm me on how it would end I would be very happy
Acer One Three Four chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
Finish this story, I beg you. I'd accept that nobody else has made a Metroid/Half-Life crossover if this one ended, because it's really good.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
story is really good when next update
delax chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
This is quite awesome. These two stories seem meshed so well it makes me wonder why this is the first crossover I've read with these two.

I rather hope Samus will attempt to complete her mission, just so I can find out if my scoffs at her idea that The One Free Man is easy meat is justified.
Crowbar VS Arm-cannon? Going with the crowbar every time.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
Great story. Please write more
PEJP Bengtzone V2 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Not that I expect you to read this, but, still, if you do, then maybe you should try out with having Samus get an Armorsuit upgrade in form of a HEV Suit.
Macifayo chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Best crossover I've seen in a long time, last update was in 2009 though, please continue though.
hatswa chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
I really liked this, please continue.
riloquence chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I'm hooked! The story seems so interesting - can't wait to read the next chapter!
christian chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
GREAT story!;)

but when are you going to update?
WolfsTrinity-TSO chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
Perfectly done. I don't know all that much about half-life(Need to remedy that, though) but from the Metroid perspective, everything checks out. Not the canon personality for Samus by any means, but good nonetheless.
BoshiBasher555 chapter 6 . 2/13/2010
...I feel like I got kicked by DOG.
A fan chapter 6 . 2/2/2010
Simply fantastic. One of the best stories I've ever read. Please continue!