Reviews for The Griffin Family move to Konoha!
Cowansm3 chapter 14 . 8/12/2013
Very interesting,when is chapter 15?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
OMG .0 That is sooooo weird, yet HILARIOUS! LMAO Great job:)
Crispywafflez chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Loved the epic movie reference your hilarious.
holy tbag chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
wow 3 bucks to hatia i gave 20 dollars and .50 cents shame on u
otaku-kage chapter 14 . 6/16/2011
hahaha this is definately the most family guyish naruto fic ive read so far! Absolutely freakin hilarious especially with the chicken fight where peter actually started gaining ninja skills! Itd be hilarious if you had him unlock the sharingan just to piss off sasuke and add more reason for orochimaru to want peter! Definately going to be following this!
Digimon Emperor X chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
Not bad! Bowser (pardon), Mr. Bowser teaching LA! I wonder if Ganondorf would teach math. Or Wario & Walugi teach Econmics & Democarcy.
Ninja-Cookie-monster chapter 7 . 8/23/2010
OMJ i love epic movie & lion king this is a good story
snowwhistle chapter 14 . 5/21/2010
Favorite line:

"This guy emo or something? Screw this! You all get recess!"

"But we're in middle school-"

This fanfiction rocks!
DeadMike's Guts chapter 14 . 5/3/2010
Ah, racisim, ninjas and giant chickens; This Fic Rocks!o
Essteka chapter 14 . 2/12/2010
I didn't mind the fact there was no cutaway gags in this chapter at all. Why? Because this chapter was fantastic! So far, it might be my favorite chapter. You did a wonderful job of using the other FG characters, as well as using some of the running gags from the show. The dialogues were well-done. Peter's line about Haiti... Well, it was a terrible disaster, but fortunately that line was fitting for Peter, so I don't think anybody could rant about it. I think my favorite part is when Peter decided to take the blame of using the gun for Naruto. That was very nice of him and a bit touching.

Overall, a great chapter well-done! Don't be afraid of not using any cutaway gags for the upcoming chapters if it slow you down. I'm okay with that. Anyway, congratulations on another well-done chapter!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 14 . 2/11/2010
I love it when they bring in Ollie! He's so funny with his loud quick sentences! Nice use of You Spin me Right Round Baby (Like a Record).LOL
TobiGB chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
This was a great chapter I loved the chicken fight by the way I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.
Nani-chan777 chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
ROFLMAO I CAN'T BREATHE! I loved the part where Stewie tortured Orochimaru and Kabuto, especially the part where he tricked Kabuto to do the same thing Brian made him do!

That was an awesome chicken fight! So Naruto took his first life, eh? Poor kid.
Essteka chapter 13 . 12/26/2009
Excellent chapter! I greatly enjoyed the Chicken Fight. It felt just like any of the previous Chicken Fights on the show. I liked the way you used elements from Naruto into this fight too. Also, good use of the Yahtzee gag and the gag coming from "Stewie Loves Lois". Peter's lines were hilarious. One more thing: the cutaway gag with Kakashi was also well-done! XD

Well, update as soon as you can!