Reviews for Three's Always A Crowd
Digidestined of Trust chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
Man, poor Kari
Digidestined of Trust chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Haha. Wow, this just keeps getting worse and worse for them instead of better. I wish that you could have updated the rest of these on your site. Thanks to Lord Patamon I was able to find this so I could read the rest of the stories. I hope that you can come back again sometime soon.
Random Kiwi Girl chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
Great story.

I hope you do write more one shots. (Coz they're all really cool).

L8er :)
ClowSwordWielder chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
i've already read a bunch of your digimon fics and CCS fics and you are by far the best author that I have EVER come across on I am pleased to award YOU, the Create Card, the honor of being my first and foremost idol! I hope to someday be an author on ffnet, but I already know that I could NEVER compare to you. Congratulations, the Create Are My Idol!
Miya chapter 10 . 1/1/2003
WOWWOWOW! SOO GOOD! AND FUNNY! XD XD DX D D XD LOL i was cracking up sooo hard the whole wayyy! XD XD great storry! XD XD XD YOU ROCK! XD
ka chapter 7 . 5/29/2002
the 6th chapter is gone
Cami Starr chapter 10 . 5/2/2002
I can't stop laughing! This was a great story! A million stars! Finally a good plot that takes care of the *realistic* issues! BTW, what's with you and setting Tai's hair on fire?

Anyways, I luved this story! It's people like u that keep me glued to my computer for hours!
MuslimBarbie chapter 10 . 3/18/2002
THAT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE OF YOUR GREAT STORIES!
Master of Reviews chapter 10 . 3/12/2002
Another awesome fanfic by the Create Card. I'm going to read, "The Rock Concert" next! :)
arpulver chapter 10 . 3/12/2002
Very nice. If this kind of quality is in all of your fics, and they're all in one neat timeline... then I've got some reading to do! Gotta go!
Zero Output chapter 10 . 2/23/2002
OMG! _ LOVED IT! LOLOLOL!
Allison chapter 10 . 1/27/2002
That was totally kewl!
Alex Warlorn chapter 10 . 1/5/2002
I think Kari got over her rage more than a little easily, but still I love how you do character interaction instead of the endless violence in many fanfictions.
Alex Warlorn chapter 9 . 1/4/2002
Tai is 100% You Taichi is actully ten percent (Tai, one, chi, zero, and in the magna his digimon was named zero, so they were %100 percent!) You know . . this proves just how much Taichi and Dasuke are alike! . But it was only in theory. It would heated the cuffs and burnt the kid's skin too!

Agumon’s Pepper Breath had burned her entire poncho. Now Kari was only left in a pair of pants…and her bra. She was embarrassed beyond belief…and she had one person to blame for it.

I'm surprised her bra didn't burn too, and I told you how much Tai and Davis are alike, Davis just act more emotionally than Tai I’ve gone through and all it took was one of your hairpins?”

Why didn't she meantion it before? I know you have that same wonderful charm that I do,Heh, that's not very encouraging considering that he lost Sora to Yomato but you really have to be careful what you say around Kari right now. I think she needs time alone first
Alex Warlorn chapter 8 . 1/4/2002
Tai started randomly mixing the chemicals together and then started shaking them…

That's stupid.

**BOOM**

He deserved that.

Tai could accidently produce a cloud of poison gas! Mixing with chemicals you know ziltch about is giving death an engraved invatation with a free trip over!