Reviews for Blood Calls To Blood
BonesGirl447 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
You never made a sequel! How could you leave it like that?
stephcullen2000 chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
I love it so please update again soon and maybe you could read one of my stories x
idadri chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I 'm looking for blood brothers but i don't find it. you don't make it?
very good story, i love it!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/16/2013
Hurry up with the sequel!
ecrosth chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
Great story! I love Bones and Twilight, I believe you did a great job.
xTooxLazyxToxLoginx chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
OMG The Men In Black!
xTooxLazyxToxLoginx chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Hogens and his theories... what are we going to do with him?
mae-E chapter 15 . 10/19/2011
this was a cool story! I loved booth's line to hodgens about never coming across woliverine on his missions. lol was histrical. the whole men in black thing was funny. was almost waiting for will smith to pop up with a nerulizar. lol

also really enjoyed the fact that they contiunusly refered to the car as the puny car from hell. wasn't that the car jake was building?

the the stuff that hodgens was discriping sounded more like a summary of dark angel. :) if talking about failed experiments the he more than likeing thinking about joshua and the other nomlies from the basement.

I have to say that i was knid of expecting something to happen to cause one of them to get turned just wasn't sure which one.

i look foward to the sequel!
mae-E chapter 8 . 10/19/2011
i thoughtthis chapter was good. the different thoguhts were histrical! jacob's especially! keep up the good work.
mae-E chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
this was a cute chapter! i really liked being able to listen along with the chapter. that was a novel and enjoyable expireance. :)

that sounds like hodgens to pull a kind of prank on sweets.

good job.
mae-E chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
this was a good chapter. but one thing that seemed odd was that you mentioned alice seeing jake in a vision. I thought that the wolves were a blind spot in alice's vision. I mean that is why she did see bella be pulled out of the water in new moon. how can she see them now?
mae-E chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
this is an interesting start to a story. i look foward to seeing more. hodins and sweets should make an intresting addtion to the little town.
justanotherkiller chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG!IMMMMMMM GUNNA KILL YUUUUUUUUU!:((((((((((((((((((((
justanotherkiller chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
your heart is tostah nao
justanotherkiller chapter 13 . 1/17/2011