Reviews for Torn Apart
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
holy crap i love your work. i'm working my way down your list of stories. i wish that i could write as good as you. when i am able to put some of my own work on the site i'll send it to you.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i loved it! i know the end broke my heart... but the rest of the episode was awesome wasn't it?
lullabyJN chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
this story was extremely good and its good to know someone else was upset about Castiels attitude. But same as u last nights episode bothered me. i am afraid for what is going to be coming. I hope both the brothers end up on good terms soon, also with Castiel!
RhiannonNymph chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Aw. *Sniff* I was so happy to have Cas back, and then he said THAT! And it broke my heart, seriously. I miss the old Cas for sure.

I think you did pretty well with Dean POV. It was a bit jumpy in the beginning, but it more or less works out because you're essentially writing there were a few times where I had to read something twice. Like, 'And as he turned and spoke to Jimmy, I watched as he knelt down in the small girl's body...'

You could probably loose everything from And - to Jimmy, make the 'he' Cas, and it would sound better.

But really, over all, well done. I enjoyed it. And I'm glad that at the end Cas was... just a little like his old self. I don't like Cas when he acts like Uriel. (

Good job!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
i loved this, the last sign just broke my heart, cas was so mean and dean for once hadn't been snarky with him at all, just wanted to know what cas wanted him to know so badly before, i thought you handled it beautifully and dean definitly did not seem all dark side, i wish there was even more of it!
burblefish chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I enjoyed the story very much. Cas was so cold to Dean at the end of the last episode it broke my heart. Thank you for sharing.
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Good start!~~, I was shocked on thursday night too by this episode for it was so awesome/sad/crazyness i left me gawking wanting more. Next week though we can garentee there will be some Dean crying/beging and brother on brother action and sammy possibly going all demon ass on us I can't wait! Good short story i think it was cool. cas is soo being a big a-hole i didn't get what happend to him? oh