Reviews for Photographs
RoboticRythem chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
I loved this short story. :D The second chapter made me want to cry though. ;~;
ShikaTema719 chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
Wow. O_O that was deep! It's sad but I loved how you ended it, with Temari not knowing Shikamaru's feelings. Love your writing!
90MLLu chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
What a sad ending but well written one. Love the whole burning part and some how this sentence of yours caught my attention completely "Neither wanted to die. So, they both fought against it. Thoughts became one. 'Don't die.' Their movements became as one, moving the same speed and in the same way." It's very deep and emotional and I love it

That's all I can say about your short fanfic, Fantastic!

Really good job(v)
90MLLu chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
My god this is really good Love your describtions and the emotions you have out into your story. The plot is interesting too. Poor Temari getting beat up by her father and finding love at Shikamaru Love it(v)

Well Done
xXYamchaXx chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Good chapter, maybe a bit to conversation centered, but it is still good, I am normally not a pairings person, but this is a decent story.
mari-ness chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
it needs something after the house in flames or, during.
VettaCullen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aw i love it lolololol
Musix chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Currently, you get two thumbs up from me. I think there was some grammer mistakes but it's all good! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
haley.erma chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
loved how u made the ppl guess the characters i already knew bc i was next to u wen u wrote it and told u to keep writing