Reviews for A Lesson Learned
Sooooo kinky 3
Roselina4389 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Hot
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow. that was interesting.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Omg I loved this! Now I really want to write a fanfic from this idea! xD
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I don't know why this happened, but okay.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
STOP IT! SO BRILLIANT!

I can totally imagine Snape's smirk, maybe a bit teasing, as he says that last line. ;D
mactunes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You are evil! I thought that they were living out one of their fantasy. But it was a lesson on Occlumency. What a waste! But since this is an open ended,I suppose in future, there might be some kind of reconciliation in some way. Thanks!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Whoaa! Ich wusste echt nicht, was vorging. Dachte zuerst, es wäre vielleicht ein Traum oder sowas, aber das hab ich nicht erwartet. Intensiv, beunruhigend, und - wie immer - fantastisch geschrieben. Vielen Dank! Und darf ich, ganz leise, um ein Update an anderer Stelle betteln?

Alles Liebe,

Kayly
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Really good...certainly different and interesting, thanks :)
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
really interesting story
Wivern chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I am stumped.

In a good way of course. In a very good way, at that. *winks* This is quite the short story, eh? lol

You did a great job, one would think you've been writing this gender since forever! Like a pro! (pun intended) ROFL

X
roguegambit chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm stunned. I did NOT get an update telling me you'd posted. Stupid FF. Interesting... Loved the last few lines, especially the last one. You're a doll and love your stuff. :)
Orlina chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well he did say that penetrating Harry's mind was fairly easy :p

Gosh, I love this OS... it's so, kinky

Haha!

I'm still laughing so damn hard, no pun intended!

You've got a twisty mind, you know that? :p

Kissouilles-x
quixotic-hope chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Has there always been a limit to the size of reviews? Hm...

Anyway, interesting story. I really enjoyed the twist at the end. This is a lot different than your other stories, and it's good to see that your writing's amazing regardless of what type of story you write. :)

A few nit-picky things I noticed:

Paragraph 2 reads "he his giving" when I think it should be "he is giving." Also, paragraph 3 reads "trashing" when I think it should be "thrashing."

Other than that, great story!

Katie