Reviews for A Lesson Learned
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Wow. that was interesting.
KuraraOkumura chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Omg I loved this! Now I really want to write a fanfic from this idea! xD
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I don't know why this happened, but okay.
Insanely-Yours96 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
STOP IT! SO BRILLIANT!

I can totally imagine Snape's smirk, maybe a bit teasing, as he says that last line. ;D
mactunes chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You are evil! I thought that they were living out one of their fantasy. But it was a lesson on Occlumency. What a waste! But since this is an open ended,I suppose in future, there might be some kind of reconciliation in some way. Thanks!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
kayly silverstorm chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Whoaa! Ich wusste echt nicht, was vorging. Dachte zuerst, es wäre vielleicht ein Traum oder sowas, aber das hab ich nicht erwartet. Intensiv, beunruhigend, und - wie immer - fantastisch geschrieben. Vielen Dank! Und darf ich, ganz leise, um ein Update an anderer Stelle betteln?

Alles Liebe,

Kayly
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Really good...certainly different and interesting, thanks :)
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
really interesting story
Wivern chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
I am stumped.

In a good way of course. In a very good way, at that. *winks* This is quite the short story, eh? lol

You did a great job, one would think you've been writing this gender since forever! Like a pro! (pun intended) ROFL

X
roguegambit chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I'm stunned. I did NOT get an update telling me you'd posted. Stupid FF. Interesting... Loved the last few lines, especially the last one. You're a doll and love your stuff. :)
Orlina chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Well he did say that penetrating Harry's mind was fairly easy :p

Gosh, I love this OS... it's so, kinky

Haha!

I'm still laughing so damn hard, no pun intended!

You've got a twisty mind, you know that? :p

Kissouilles-x
quixotic-hope chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Has there always been a limit to the size of reviews? Hm...

Anyway, interesting story. I really enjoyed the twist at the end. This is a lot different than your other stories, and it's good to see that your writing's amazing regardless of what type of story you write. :)

A few nit-picky things I noticed:

Paragraph 2 reads "he his giving" when I think it should be "he is giving." Also, paragraph 3 reads "trashing" when I think it should be "thrashing."

Other than that, great story!

Katie
Laurenke1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
alright very nice though it was a bit confusing
atypicalsnowman chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
*whimpers*

Poor Harry in this. But really, he did need to get it drilled into his very thick skull that he needed to stop his pussy footing and learn Occlumency.

Both of your characters are very IC (even to the point of canon) and that is the highest praise I can give.

Wonderful work for kink!night. Lovely, dear.