Reviews for To End Your Suffering
pancakebatters chapter 12 . 2/21
Oh god you made me cry
AuroraBlix chapter 12 . 2/14
... Oh my lord the FEELS in this entire thing! Well fucking DONE, bro!

: )
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 12 . 2/2
what i really like about this story is that you didn't try to fix sam. i've gotten so used to stories and actual episodes where a mishap concerning the brothers eventually gets fixed, so i'll be honest, halfway through this, i was perplexed and wondering why the hell there wasn't a lead yet, because i thought this story was one where sam becomes the sam that he was again in the end. so i'd like to thank you for this story, because it wasn't what i expected it to be and it taught me something. it threw me off when i got to the last few chapters, and it made me realize that (i know it sounds dumb) things don't have to be "normal" in the sense that it's the way it's always been in order for it to be good and okay. (like john thinking that the best way was to raise sam as a hunter once more, except in a different way, which wasn't true, there were other better options that out of his comfort zone.) so thank you very much for that! it's a shame this was so short, really...have a wonderful day!
Witch by Midnight chapter 12 . 1/20
oh my god your story is GREAT. the ending is absolutely adorable though i must admit i spent the whole thing waiting for sam to grow up again. one question, what happens when sam grows up again? does't he have things like a criminal record. that would be VERY hard for dean to explain to both his brother and the cops. just a nit ice other than that great job ;)
Loves to read books chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I love the last paragraph. Great story.
sapphireswimming chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Oh my goodness, this is an absolutely incredible story. I loved how you handled it from start to finish. The style of the narration and description and the tone and the emotion and the sarcasm. Everyone was so in character. And this is the best Winchester-turned-little-kid fic I've come across. AND IT WAS PERMANENT. Holy Cow. I did not expect that and I didn't think that it would work out okay but at the end it's better for everyone and Sam gets his life and Dean finds a way to have a home and John's still out hunting but fghjkikjuhbv this is fantastic. And I was kind of tearing up at the end because they all got to be happy. :'3
catharina1994 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Oh god this was adorable :')
Dean really raisin Sam is always something I've wanted to read and I enjoyed your version of it!
Thanks for sharing this sweet story :)
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
*cries for a long time*
Guest chapter 12 . 9/30/2013
i like it
Twice Upon A Book chapter 12 . 9/8/2013
Thank you for calling John Winchester a dick. I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
ResistingSimplicity chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
This is the cutest story ever! I love little Sam!
murphy9202 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
This is a wonderful story. I loved it.
jankjay chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You did a good job, and you really seem to have captured the characters and are sympathetic to them all. Thank you for sharing it.
S-Jay494 chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Absolutely haunting and wonderful. Very rarely do I wish a story would continue after the author has written their ending, but this is one that lingers with me. I am glad to have read it, but so very sad that it is done. Fantastic job.
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 5/16/2013