Reviews for To End Your Suffering
PrincessMagic chapter 12 . 8/21
Aww this was a nice ending! With Carmen! And baby Jess!
melly96 chapter 12 . 8/17
That was so perfect, I absolutely loved that story, do you think you'd ever do a sequel? Maybe between John leaving and the time skip? This is probably my favourite fanfic I've ever read, Your awesome!
Quicksweetdreamer chapter 12 . 5/25
Thanks for this. A lot. Sam always was my favorite one and seeing him get the life he deserved, with his brother, is just the most perfect thing I could have read. I also always love his relationship with his brother and this is just the most flawless thing you could have done to show how they need each other, in different ways, to be happy.
I also thank you because this fiction really is something I needed. It made me realise how a "normal" life can be great. It also made me realise that if freaking Dean Winchester can settle down and have a wife, than I can do even better.
Sorry for the way to long and emotional post, but I needed to say it. :)
(Sorry if their's any mistakes, I talk French, not English :) )
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 3/19
OMC! This actually made me cry. It's really rather perfect. I don't know what else to say, except, well done you. Just imagine me giving you a round of well deserved applause. So many applause!
XO
ngregory763 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
This was great! All what could have been for them...
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Brilliant
CindyT63 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
This story really moved me. Well done.
miss-olivia-winchester chapter 12 . 7/19/2016
Great. Crying over a fanfic at 3 in the morning wow this is my life now I guess.
Hecate chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
Sammy calling Dean dad seemed very strange to me until I considered that there was a part of Sam that recognized Dean. maybe not as his brother. but as someone who would protect him and who he could instinctively trust. One imagines that even at age five Dean had been a constant, reassuring presence in Sammy's life probably far more so than John. At nine years old Dean was probably the one who bathed, fed, played with and comforted young Sammy on a regular basis. In short, Dean fulfilled the role of a parent, of a 'dad'.
Booknerdsanddancers chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
AMAZING STORY SO SAD ITS OVER
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
Dammit I am a grown ass woman I do not cry when I read.
Dammit.
I'm crying.
Either I just got punched with a sledge hammer in the sternum or I read this amazing, gosh-awful, hideously beautiful, heart-crushing fanfic. Pro hint: it's the latter. This fanfic is the SPN fanfic to end them all, a happy ending if I ever saw one. Damn, this is gorgeous. Thank you. Also I hate you. But mostly love you.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 12 . 6/2/2016
OMG! Thank you for this amazing story! I love it so much. This is one of the cutest and happiest stories I have read! Love it SOOO much! 3 3 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 11 . 6/2/2016
Loved this chapter! So glad Dean stood agains his father. Sam and Dean do belong together! 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 8 . 6/2/2016