Reviews for To End Your Suffering
SiriusDancer chapter 12 . 7/8
Holy shit.

That was incredible. I'm dying. Literally the end made me want to cry.
Also, your writing is fabulous and so in-character.
Thank you.

SD
crybaby665 chapter 12 . 7/1
Oh cheese... This was beatiful
aapenname chapter 12 . 6/10
Wow. This is stunning. I love de-aged Winchester fiction but I always struggle with it being permanent. Both boys deserve a do over on their childhood but the one who remains an adult loses their best friend forever. This was lovely but sad.
Tlgrimn chapter 12 . 6/7
don't mind me, I'm just SOBBING WITH JOY THEY DESERVE THIS SO MUCH!
Fawkes Flame chapter 12 . 3/8
OMG that was absolutely amazing, little Sam is adorable and Dean as his dad is awesome. He makes a fantastic father and is just what the little boy needs!
The last chapter had me in tears because it was so well written and I love the idea that not only Sam will have the life he deserves but so will Dean. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this beautiful story!
bagelcat1 chapter 12 . 1/12
Wow - excellent story. I am glad I found it. I've read other stories with similar plots, but none as well written and organic as yours. As much as it hurts my heart to think of Dean losing his best friend, and all the memories of his Sam from before, I love the idea of Dean getting the family he always wanted. Dean as a Dad is something I buy into 100%. I wonder what the hunting community and the few other people who knew old Sam were told...that he died and Dean has two kids? Anyway, very good story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/24/2017
Oh my goodness. I was skeptic about this story line, but I absolutely loved it! So much feels It was awesome and heartwarming!
RunFromResponsibility chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
I'm crying oh my god, the boys just deserve to be happy...thank you
PrincessMagic chapter 12 . 8/21/2017
Aww this was a nice ending! With Carmen! And baby Jess!
melly96 chapter 12 . 8/17/2017
That was so perfect, I absolutely loved that story, do you think you'd ever do a sequel? Maybe between John leaving and the time skip? This is probably my favourite fanfic I've ever read, Your awesome!
Quicksweetdreamer chapter 12 . 5/25/2017
Thanks for this. A lot. Sam always was my favorite one and seeing him get the life he deserved, with his brother, is just the most perfect thing I could have read. I also always love his relationship with his brother and this is just the most flawless thing you could have done to show how they need each other, in different ways, to be happy.
I also thank you because this fiction really is something I needed. It made me realise how a "normal" life can be great. It also made me realise that if freaking Dean Winchester can settle down and have a wife, than I can do even better.
Sorry for the way to long and emotional post, but I needed to say it. :)
(Sorry if their's any mistakes, I talk French, not English :) )
Frakking Toasters chapter 12 . 3/19/2017
OMC! This actually made me cry. It's really rather perfect. I don't know what else to say, except, well done you. Just imagine me giving you a round of well deserved applause. So many applause!
XO
ngregory763 chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
This was great! All what could have been for them...
Riddle's Parseltongue Princess chapter 12 . 9/3/2016
Brilliant
CindyT63 chapter 12 . 8/5/2016
This story really moved me. Well done.