Reviews for To End Your Suffering
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
This was amazing! I'm crying!
CrazzzzyChick2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I have been looking for this story to read it again forever i'm so glad I found it i'm in love with this fic.
Cate Winchester chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
Oh my god, this is now officially my favorite story EVER! This was so sweet and I love how John was accepting of the fact that Dean was going to raise Sam and get out of hunting. This story was very touching and I will NEVER forget it!
JaniceC678 chapter 12 . 8/10/2014
I posted this over in LJ, too, but I'm putting it here too, because it's easier to message AND I want to make sure you see it somewhere...

I read this AGES ago, along with the sequel and it totally captivated and moved me like few stories do. I just reread and have tears in my eyes again from the warm and wonderful ending. Over on LJ, I clicked the link for the sequel, which I had also previously read, but it's telling me the page is unavailable. PLEASE tell me it's still there somewhere!

(And when I say it moved me and stayed with did so to the point that I wrote a short coda to it myself...never published anywhere at all, just shared with a few friends who had also loved your story, but it picks up after His Own Likeness, and I'm dying to read that part again, too. Even if you just have it in PDF or something, I'd take it...and if you're at ALL interested, I'd be happy to share my thoughts of what came next...when Sam was about 23...)

I hope you still check your comments here! I look forward to hearing from you. It was a WONDERFUL story...and i don't usually do deaged stuff.
Kami chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
Just read this again. Perfect ending.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Oh I'm kinda broken. That was amazing
Nicolene B chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
This is the second time I'm reading this story and I'm loving it just as much now as I did the first time I came across it. Its excellently written and draws you in. I'm truly grateful for having found this story!
ZeldaIsis chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
This story was amazing! It was nothing like the other stories where they get deaged. Absolutely loved this.
pancakebatters chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
Oh god you made me cry
AuroraBlix chapter 12 . 2/14/2014
... Oh my lord the FEELS in this entire thing! Well fucking DONE, bro!

: )
Lieutenant Of Artemis chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
what i really like about this story is that you didn't try to fix sam. i've gotten so used to stories and actual episodes where a mishap concerning the brothers eventually gets fixed, so i'll be honest, halfway through this, i was perplexed and wondering why the hell there wasn't a lead yet, because i thought this story was one where sam becomes the sam that he was again in the end. so i'd like to thank you for this story, because it wasn't what i expected it to be and it taught me something. it threw me off when i got to the last few chapters, and it made me realize that (i know it sounds dumb) things don't have to be "normal" in the sense that it's the way it's always been in order for it to be good and okay. (like john thinking that the best way was to raise sam as a hunter once more, except in a different way, which wasn't true, there were other better options that out of his comfort zone.) so thank you very much for that! it's a shame this was so short, really...have a wonderful day!
Witch by Midnight chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
oh my god your story is GREAT. the ending is absolutely adorable though i must admit i spent the whole thing waiting for sam to grow up again. one question, what happens when sam grows up again? does't he have things like a criminal record. that would be VERY hard for dean to explain to both his brother and the cops. just a nit ice other than that great job ;)
Loves to read books chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I love the last paragraph. Great story.
sapphireswimming chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
Oh my goodness, this is an absolutely incredible story. I loved how you handled it from start to finish. The style of the narration and description and the tone and the emotion and the sarcasm. Everyone was so in character. And this is the best Winchester-turned-little-kid fic I've come across. AND IT WAS PERMANENT. Holy Cow. I did not expect that and I didn't think that it would work out okay but at the end it's better for everyone and Sam gets his life and Dean finds a way to have a home and John's still out hunting but fghjkikjuhbv this is fantastic. And I was kind of tearing up at the end because they all got to be happy. :'3
catharina1994 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Oh god this was adorable :')
Dean really raisin Sam is always something I've wanted to read and I enjoyed your version of it!
Thanks for sharing this sweet story :)
281 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »