Reviews for To End Your Suffering
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 3 . 6/2/2016
Dean is the best brother! Sam is so cute 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Love this idea!
I hope Sam will understand that Dean is both his friend and brother. (maybe his dad too) 3 3
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
OMG! I love this beginning! :)
ChocolateLover456 chapter 12 . 5/20/2016
Beautiful. Thank you so much and please keep up the great work!
abirey chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
The ending was so sweet!
free-to-fly-2010 chapter 12 . 5/2/2016
bit of bittersweet story here, and definitely wouldn't work in later seasons of supernatural, I think dean would have way too much baggage after John's death but I think this quite likely what would have happened if Sam had been de-aged with no memories of his older self and no way to return.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2016
I know that you wrote this seven years ago, and I don't even know if you will see this, but I just HAD to leave a comment to tell you how fantastic this story was. I was captivated by it. It almost made me cry, which I never do at fanfics, mostly because they're not canon, but really; I could feel my eyes sting a bit. This was soooo amazing. I wish you'd be able to write this story for the actual show and have this be the ending. XD
I really hope you're still writing!
deanpala chapter 12 . 12/21/2015
WHAT! THIS IS NOT WHAT I WAS EXPECTING! I love it
SonjaLei17 chapter 12 . 12/8/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I can't even find the right words right now to express how wonderfully endearing and just freaking amazing this entire story is! I love it so, so much! Dean as a dad is absolutely precious and I definitely teared up at the end that Sam and especially Dean finally got their happy ending. Wow, this was so good. Thank you so much for sharing!
Athena's phoenix chapter 12 . 11/30/2015
Oh. My. God. I am honestly in tears. "I'm going to be the best big brother ever," gah! That line did it.
Seriously, this story is beautiful.
Encyclopedia of flowery shit chapter 12 . 11/29/2015
I was actually really hoping that John would say something like 'when will I meet the lucky lady' in response to Dean's wedding band and Castiel would just walk out but ph whale, this was fucking adorable -
MattKennedy chapter 12 . 11/12/2015
Great story! Love that a unicorn pawns the Apocalypse! :D
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2015
AMAZING STORY.
Moonfierlight chapter 12 . 11/1/2015
Oh dear mother of god! I'm sitting here in class and doing my best to not cry man! Very good writing, awesome story. Keep doing this, you have talent :D
312 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »