Reviews for Heartless Passion
awesome :D
NumberXV Daxam Mymical Shadow chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
nice chapter!
Stelaris chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
Yay, you saved Zexy! *hugs Zexy plushie* I'm so happy I read through to the end. I wanted to stop there for a while, because there's too many Zexion-death-fics out there... but I like this one better .
Evangelina Amaryllis chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
LOVELY! I love the way you've written this and I am going to look for the sequel now, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing this!
Mooncry chapter 13 . 10/2/2009
If the Superior ordered Axel to search for a missing Org member, which member is he looking for? Zexion or Roxas?

Otherwise, good story.
Yunie Tatlin chapter 12 . 9/20/2009
Haha. I hate school. Do you want to know why? I hate it because it kept me from reading this. *Shakes fist as school* It's EVIL!

YES! ZEXY LIVES! *Cries tears of joy* This is one of the happiest days of my life!
NinjaSheik chapter 12 . 9/17/2009
AWESOME~!
Yunie Tatlin chapter 11 . 9/11/2009
Oh sorry it took to long to review *Glares at school*

So anyway, I agree with what you said about the Org. I'd have to say I mainly feel sorry for Demyx. I mean, as far as I can tell, Demyx didn't want to do any of it. I bet he joined without realising what he was getting himself into. Poor Demyx...

Anyway! I wish Nami luck in seeing her love again! Makes me so sad! D:
NinjaSheik chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
WESOME~!
Yunie Tatlin chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Lalalala~!

Well, I'm glad Axel is being nicer. I mean, that nobody may being doing what he's doing for his own benefits but at least he's not a total jerk about it. He can be considerate! Or somethin'.

Poor them. Oh well.
NinjaSheik chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
AWESOME~! UPDATE SOON~!
Yunie Tatlin chapter 8 . 8/18/2009
SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL! SEQUAL!

How was that for convincing? Hmm?

Damn, Axel is so awesome/hot/cool/whatever-else-is-great-about-Axel when he does that.

YAY AXEL! Up-date soon!