Reviews for Ants
AccioYellowSlug chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
a very wise saying

and i 100% agree with you
Unknown Kadath chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I'm going back and reviewing stories I read before I got my account ... I liked your portrayal of the human Doctor in this one. Sort of angry and immature and completely lost. I'd like to see how his life with Rose turns out ... (hint!)

Oh, and I only kill garden pests. And kitchen pests. And bitey things.
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Very good...both with the ant bit, and the Rose/10.5ness
Writingone chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
me likey :)
pipinheart chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is a very well wrote piece. Even though it was inspired by the death of some ants. The ants carring thier dead, that was a nice touch. And the doctor and rose trying to find him when he seems so lost, I like that idea, he is buring the past. A nice thought, to a new begining. This would be nice if you continued it, and see where it takes you. Love it...
Dragongirl of the Stars chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very good message - and a lovely way to incorporate it into a meaningful OtherDoctor fic! :) A great big pat on the back and a hug for you!

I enjoyed this. :D Good stuff.

And if it's any consolation to you, I even talk to bugs sometimes. I named the spider that lived outside our house in Australia. He was Joe. We had another metallic one my our mailbox - Bob - but he died in a rainstorm. (poor Bob...) I totally agree with the no-random-killing-of-insects-of-other-creatures-thing. Especially ants. :)

-Dots