Reviews for Closing Time
L. I. Rodriguez chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Holy shit, this story actually made me cry. I'm literally sitting here when my friend comes in with the Wendy's and she's like "Okay, what happened to make Maureen and Joanne break up this time?" And I realize that I've never really cried after reading a story that didn't involve MoJo breaking up or one of them dying. I think the fact that I'm currently listening to For Good on repeat isn't helping the situation either. You're good, you are very good. *Favorites*

*And then favorites again after reading it for a second time just for kicks.*
Megan Faye chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
lol.

friggin guys and dolls. no one really cares about that play.

However, it did open Rent up to be a revival, allowing a whole new round of Tony's...
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Haha nice job! I loved this, what a great way to look at RENT ending!
reaganwithcandy chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
What a great thing to read after just watching RENT.

This is beautiful, really.
TwilighterRenthead chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh. My. God. How can they replace RENT with Guys and Dolls? I mean, Guys and Dolls has it's place, but nothing can replace RENT. What are they going to do with the Wall? They can't get rid of it. Hell, people have started on the outside. NO!
GorgeousSmile chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was sad AND cute! You gotta love MoJo. That was a good RENT closing fic. Different from the other ones I have read.

Wonderful job! :D
The Darklight Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Funny, sweet, and sad all at the same time. A perfect blend

I really like this. How could you think it was stupid? It's quite meaningful.

Then again, all of these goodbye fics are meaningful. I never wrote one; never wrote a RENT fic for that matter, but I've always wanted to. Hopefully, one day I will; I just have to branch out a bit more from Wicked.

And God, I've turned this review into an opportunity to talk about myself, haven't I? I feel so conceited now.

But anyways, in closing, loved it. Definitely going onto my favourites list.
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Oh. My. God. That was one of the best things I've read in a long time! XD So funny!

"'Leave it to Maureen to think of my ass at a time like this.'"

That line is PRICELESS! That whole section made me laugh... this is a great closing piece.

*faves*