Reviews for Dusting Off a Rapport
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
XD Wow those two are weird. Strange friendship that one but hey whatever works. I'm kinda more curious about how Lloyd will react when Kratos tells him Yuan's his godfather.

"He's my WHAT?" Lloyd exclaimed staring with wide, horror filled eyes at his father.

"Godfather." Kratos said again. He raised an eyebrow as his son groaned. "It's not that bad is it?"

"Beware brat." Yuan chimed in not looking up from highs book he was reading. "Sleep with one eye open."

Silence pervaded the clearing and Kratos sighed. "You get used to him."

Lloyd fixed him with a pitifull stare. "Do I have to?"

"I liked you much more when you were toddling after me calling 'Uncle Yuan!'." The half elf sighed.

"I liked you much more when you weren't trying to kidnapp and maim me!"

"Like i said," Kratos cut in grabbing his son before this could devolve into a fight. "You get used to him."
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/28/2011

"Hes my WHAT?" Lloyd exclaimed staring with wide, horror filled eyes at his father.

Silence pervaded the clearing and Kratos sighed. "You get used to him."

Lloyd fixed him with a pitifull stare. "Do I have to?"

"I liked you much more when you weren't trying to kidnapp and maim me!"

Tsundere-Kun chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Awesome portrayal of the main pair. I liked the fact that they were friends, nothing more. Kratos and Yuan are the best characters in this game. . .

You do know, if everyone who liked this story had the courage to review, there'd be tons more than just us.
Khelek-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Aw... I like your portrayal of Yuan.

Well written. Good read.
Secondhand Soul chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Good. Very god.
FurudeRika chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aw, now that's what I call good friendship. Wonderful story by the way.