Reviews for Forget My Name
Giggler chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Please update this is really good :)
mer chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
PLZ UPDATTE
Kristyn1994 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
ur story is great
scorcher505 chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
omg! i so totally cant wait till the nxt chapter! i cant wait to see wat happens between Edward and Bella! keep up tht awsome chapters!
Sierra Swan chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
I loved it :D I like Seth, he sounds cute :] If Edward isn't the biological father, is Seth adopted or something? Ok so, no complaints, good job, write more soon!
Dolphin4442 chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
This story is really good so far. I can't wait for the next update.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
defintely cant wait 4 more it was so amazing:)
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 5/15/2009
its ok

love this chapter defintely cant wait 4 more:)
Sierra Swan chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
One thing about being a beta, I don't cheat them out of reviews :] So, I'll just tell you if I think the chapter can be posted, then I'll come put up a review with details!

I like how Edward reacted and how it has Bella wondering, I can't wait to see how their relationship ends up progressing. Like I said in the PM, it's a good story, but you need to bulk it up a little, add some details. Leave some to the imagination of the readers, but also give them some details so they can vaguely see what's happening. There's my two cents :] Good luck writing!

Sierra
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
luv it:)
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 5/6/2009
awesomely amazing:)

i didnt make the cheer squad but im ok with that:)
SimplyDazzling chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Wow. I'm seriously speechless right now.

You have a truly amazing fic on your hands right now, not gonna lie.

I just can't get over how beautifully-written, and how incredible the plotline is.

It really is; It's unique, and you've really made it your own.

Um, so, okay. You have me officially dazzled.

The way you right, it's like I can see everything happening from a movie. You really do paint a fantastic picture with your writing style, and I'm just in awe, and you're only 2 chapters in for cryin' out loud! I can't began to imagine how great his is gonna get.

So I'm not gonna ramble about details because I can't choose specifically what I like best about this story.

This story truly is heartbreaking. Hell, you had me tearing up at points. I'm so glad I checked this out.

I'm dying to see where this goes, and what's going to happen.

Can't wait for your next update, and hope you update really soon!

Keep up the amazing writing, because you really do have true talent and potential.

-Justine(:
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
o she should go to australia

sry im like in concert mode still

but she should amazing chapter:)
scorcher505 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I'm definitely hooked. :)
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2009