Reviews for Subtle Grace
Sayaka chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That hurt my heart in the best of ways...
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is so beautiful...heartrendingly sad.
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was beautiful and flawless and ohsotragic.

Perfection. Simple perfection.

-Dominique
Sorikaii chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This was exceptionally beautiful and oh so tragic...tragic love is always the best. And it could be cannon so easily, just the way it's written. ...I think I'm going to read it again.
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
dude your realli good. havent read something that actually makes sense in a one shot for a long time. lol i love it ]
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I really loved this.

It was great, and...

I can't even express it in words.

Great job.
Pyrefly Collector chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This story is beautiful! I had to hold back my tears. The pace and imagery were perfect. It felt like i was watching the story happen before my eyes. very done _
SoulEaterDark chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was...beautiful. Amazing work.
stormy-sunglasses chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
GORGEOUS.

Seriously. Just...absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking and WONDERFUL.

I love how you portrayed their relationship and how it wasn't rushed, it was gradual and sweet.

this has to be one of the BEST namikus ever, and I really enjoyed it!
sky.scapes chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Oh wow, thanks for COMPLETELY breaking my heart.

You did a really good job racing the relationship between the two characters - from the awkwardness and distance from the beginning to the acceptance and understanding at the end. The development was gradual and I like how Sora and Kairi were heavily mentioned and implied at some parts. The characterization was done well too for Riku and Naminé was done well too.

:D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Omigosh. This was so good! You are a great writer. It reminds me of the games, it's happy and really sad at the same time. I am so glad that you wrote this. Thank you!
Ashelyn De Winter chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Ah, I'm such a sap. You got me crying. T_T This was SO beautiful, in both content and writing style.
yumi the princess of darkness chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
omg! this is amazing! I LUV RIKUxNAMINE!
xoRaining Diamondsox chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was beautiful.

It's so... refreshing to see a story like this - I mean, I haven't read anything quite like this in /such/ a long time, and you did it so, /so/ well. Kudos to you.

The way you captured their relationship was so amazing, and I love how you tried to stay with the game's continuity. The ending was unbearably sad - it always is, in Namine's case - but still. You effectively traced Namine's thoughts and feelings about her role as Kairi's half in relation to Riku. Just amazing.

And DiZ is a jerk. He's /so/ patronizing - here, and in the game. I'm glad Namine stood up to him. Hmph.

Well, fantastic job overall. I'm so glad I read this. Keep up the excellent work, my dear!

xx-diamonds-xx
MarisaRoseheart chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
SO good. i love Riku/Namine pairings, and hardly anyone does it right. kudos to you.