Reviews for Ride On!
LadySparrow chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I think you are an awsome awsome writer, youre stories always get my emotions all in turmoil. This particular story looks like it could be another amazing inuyasha fanfic and I wish that you would continue with the story line. I just want inuyasha and kagome together so much!

Thanks for the stories and please continue writing!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
Please continue? *gives you Bambi eyes*

Kiroku
kittychic0895 chapter 4 . 5/20/2010
keep up the great work and update asap
kittykritik chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
This seems like a great story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I wish it hadn't gone back though, I was happy for it to stay where it was in the beginning. But, I'm guessing you wanted it to end around that time, and the story would be over, and so you went back to draw it out.

Great stuff.

mew...
dangitsesshomaru chapter 3 . 8/7/2009
ohohoho...like father, like son. Update soon!
laughingatmyself chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Woo! love the towel scene, and the twist at the end! Fabulous! Can't wait for 4
moonfaerie326 chapter 3 . 7/27/2009
I love this. It is set up so perfectly.

Inuyasha can keep on denying his feelings but Sesshomaru will not let that fly.

Great job. Can't wait to see more!
KyriaHitomi chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Fun story so far! Especially with the hint of mystery. I hope you plan to continue it :)
DonaPlaya chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Wow! Great story! So, it's been a year since he arrived and his "body" knew from the moment they first met, huh? He just had to work through the jet lag.

I'm looking forward to each of the next 28 installments! Can't wait, but of course, I'll have to. Anything good is worth waiting for. And this one is promising to be very good.
123RaChEl456 chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
Aww brilliant! Haha never expected it to be Kagome actually! Though thinking back now, it really should have clicked! What's the prompt for these two chapters? I'm guessing this one's somewhere along the lines of ''grumpy inuyasha on a plane...oh crap!'' or maybe just how they first met! Anyways, I'll stop babbling on now, fantastic chapter! Thanks.
Neisha chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Very, very nice. Loved it, and can't wait for the next one.

Neisha
Hot Hime 1300 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
LOL Great start! I can't wait for the next chapter. update soon! D
MalachiteFlames chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
Really liked this chapter, enjoyed reading very much so. It was nice to see how they met.

Nicely done!

AF
123RaChEl456 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Brilliant! I loved it! :) Really entertaining and fantastic writing! Please continue? Thanks :)
laughingatmyself chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I miss 4-H! this is intriguing; i eagerly await the next piece!