Reviews for Hourglass
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
cute, cute, cute.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was friggin' cute!
Please write more for this pairing :))
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
awwwwwwwwwww so goddam sweet! so nice
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Awwwwww. Their daughter sounds like a character. lol
Priincezz chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww! I LOVE THIIIIS! XD

So sweet! And.. idk, this could totally happen :D

Love it! xDD
Bramble Iceweb chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was just way too cute! I absolutely loved it; and he's right. The girl would probably be taller than him, haha. Will you write a little sequel with just that happening?
Prieva chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I love how easily you link words together. They flow so incredibly well. And I just LOVED that ending /
it's simply me chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
It was short, but really, really, REALLY sweet :) one of the better ones for this pairing for sure.
mellieforyellie chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Awww, so cute.
The-Lost-Wanderer-07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
No way, YOU DO LOVELY COMPLEX TOO? How lucky am I, to have stumble upon an author who favors my favorite pairings (Dp included!) Sorry, but the shock as yet to have wore off. This is an awesome piece, and so well structured. I'd be soo happy if you were to write another one on the pairing. :D If not, I'm happy for the ones you already wrote. :)
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Cuteness :D that was soo funny at the end :D good job :)
QuixoticQuest chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ha, ha! That was freaking adorable! Especially that last bit "and repeat the whole process."

I love the comparison of a baby being born to an hourglass, it's very fitting. You do a good job of making Otani and Risa both loving and their usual teasing selves throughout all that. You should write a one-shot or something about their life with the kids when they're older.

Awesome work! _

-Don "QuixoticQuest"
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Aww. . .cute. x3 I wish they'd make a sequel to the anime version of Love*Com. . .I love this couple so much!
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
GUH! That was too cute. D: Do want more.
EmoEccentrica chapter 1 . 7/3/2009