Reviews for Hope
Foxyleo28 chapter 14 . 3/8/2017
Good story
mariposa101 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Great story, looking forward to more.
KristosLilly chapter 4 . 6/22/2016
Sam cheated on Jason? He's having an affair now himself? Wow, that's angsty. I will keep reading. I am interested to see how this shakes out. Just please give us a happy ending for Jasam when all is said and done.
KristosLilly chapter 3 . 6/22/2016
I loved the update but Liz is pure wicked and evil. Hope she gets hers in the end. I like Emily but I would have preferred Elliot It's a unique name AND the grown up Emily was a real jerk to Sam during the Jasam break up years. But I can love this baby so easily. She sounds like a sweetheart. Great work.
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
I liked it. This reminds me of those true stories where women didn't know they were pregnant until th baby came. I think Sam knows Jake isn't Jason's but she's keeping the secret not to break their hearts. Am I right? Good job.
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Short chapter but I am intrigued! :)
palmbeach chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
good chapter
palmbeach chapter 10 . 6/21/2016
great chapter
visitor chapter 10 . 2/6/2013
please update need to know what happens
bailey1207 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I love everyone of your stories, I hope you find the time to finish them all
jasamhotlikechili chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Woooow, that is some twists! I didnt expect any of that!

I need them to find Ava! And is Lila alive?
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Holy CRAP! No, I didn't suspect that Jake could be JaSam's, but it's frickin' awesome so thanks! As for who they may find, I think perhaps, mayb,e Lila could be watching out for Ava? Man, that would be awesome...then they'd have their babies. *sniff* I really wanna JaSam baby after today's episode. *sniff* Then HELLO! someone needs to find Elizabeth since apparently Helena and whatshisbutt don't have him. (yes I know his name is Viktor, but a name where butt is used seemed appropriate) Ack! Update ASAP! Holy cow...hehehe. Hehehehe. Elizabeth is in trouble...lol. Update please!