Reviews for A Thousand Miles, Collapsed
Shade chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
RikuRoku is a logical pairing, if one ships Riku and Sora. This was the first time I saw a RikuRoku fanfiction, and it caused me to developed a slightly morbid curiousity for the pairing. However, this is the only RikuRoku that I have found that was done WELL. And this was done very well indeed.
Sada-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
actually I like Roxas and riku togheter...personally I think they make a good couple!
Pinuiini chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Don't worry, RikuRoku is hot :3
Qatari-Penguin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I really like this, even if Riku and Roxas is an odd pairing. The idea of Riku projecting his feelings for Sora onto Roxas is pretty understandable, given everything that he'd done to Sora in the past and the guilt that he was feeling. Finding out they were 2 parts of the same...

I really love the way you use the line 'Why did he chose you?' Roxas has enough issues with only being half a person, the idea that Sora was picked over him would probably be like a slap in the face.

Really awesome story!
Citrus Sunscreen chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
“Why? Why did he choose you?”

You used that really well. TAT
TempestuousInquiry chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Another amazing work. You definetely know how grasp the true personality of the characters, and your detail is still impeccable.

The story was beautiful, once again.
Mirror and Darkling chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
*sheepishly adds to favorite*

This isn't my first time reading something where Riku and Roxas have something that is even remotely close to a relationship, but dear lord...it's my first time actually enjoying it.

.-.

I really dunno what to say, but this sounds like it could have happened. I loved how you tied in Roxas asking Sora, "Why? Why did he choose you?" cause I always wondered what he REALLY meant, and now when I play the game I'm totally going to connect it to this fic. xD

An amazing story!

-Mirror
kissdagirlorloseit chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This story is awsome! Its both sweet and bitter and it ends with a perfect note! Wonderful job... You should write more like these.
MapleFlavouredIce chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I really liked this. The style and flow of sentances, the way they told the story... Your writing is beautiful.
You broke from your normal pairings, yes? However clichè, nothing ventured is nothing gained. I enjoyed how you put a different spin on Riku's guilt, and I just know that even if I can't remember the title of the story and therefor can never find it again because I have forgotten about my fanfiction account, I will remember this story. It just has that quality.
I hope you keep writing, because I am very pleased with the results of your 'isomniac binge', and if you write like this while half-dead (to the world) your writing while fully-rested must be even better.

Myron