Reviews for Half Moon
Pop chapter 6 . 1/25/2011
Hey good job please please write more!
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
it was a fabulous chapter

i loved it very very much:)
vickyto chapter 5 . 6/12/2009
You've done a pretty good job please continue writing :)
KaleidoscopeKate chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
It's good, but the very end seemed a little OOC. It seems to me that (as gross as it is) Edward would much rather have Mike Newton be with Bella, because he's a human and all that and Edward would think he would be better for her. Although he would be completely wrong...it just seems like more Edwardy, you know what I mean?

Yeah. And. So. Yeah. Haha...IDK. Okay, so the first chapter is looking good. I'll have to read the rest when I have time! :D

XOXO!

Katie
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
i dont thinks has an f in it

but anywayz the chapter was awesome i thought the convo betwen edward and jasper had personally it wasnt sad and angst like other convos:)
TimeToWrite chapter 5 . 6/2/2009
No- it didn't suck.

Honestly.

I have terrible writer's block as well. :)
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
loved it so amazing so amazing;)
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
loved it

just pm me and tell me what idea u have and ill add more

an amazing author had the most amazing chapter eva:)
TimeToWrite chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
What I imagine Edward doing after he leaves her is crying- oh wait, vampirse can't cry. I imagine him hunting... to get his mind off of Bella.
LovelyVentures chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Hahaha. In the first chapter when Edwards thinking I could kiss you to Alice and then it says, now she looked mortified, for a second I thought this was Alice and she was hearing his thoughts and going No I have Jasper. Then I realised Alice can't hear Edwards thoughts anyway and that you were talking about Bella. LoL. Mike pssh, loser.

Hi! Story's pretty good, however I sort of already know what's gonna happen. :-0 You should try writing a fanfic no ones thought of before, I could give you some ideas.

Idea 1: The world ends, Bella is still a Vampire, this takes place right after new moon, and the Cullen's get exposed to everyone in town. (I seriously want someone to write this, but I don't exactly want to write it.)

maximumchrisyt, c ya Monday.
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
defintely cant wait 4 more:)
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
luv it:)
TimeToWrite chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Ohmigosh! I love it. So much!