Reviews for Arpeggio
Hundredth chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Thanks again for sending me the link to this, Manna!

All I can say is this is beautiful! ;_; Bahahaha - gotta love Wallace and his manly efficiency of manliness (regarding the removal of the foe). (:

Nothing left for me to say, but I'll be around to check out your other works (including the other chapters of this)!

Take care! :D
Silvara chapter 15 . 11/24/2010
Very abrupt and raw. Very strong. I love it.
Silvara chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
It's always nice to find something featuring her. I don't have much to say about that one, I can easily imagine the children you described, and it was very sad. Nothing extraordinary, but quite sad and of course, canon.

~ Until the pleasure to read you again.
Silvara chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
I found this introspection rich and realist. Why do you think it pointless? Isn't it a character vignette? If that one is pointless, I'm curious to read one with that you would call a worthy plot.

The narration is so minimalist that no line feel out of place, every word has its importance, and the whole thing is easy to read, even for me. Besides, the featured ideas rang very true (for it was some likewise feelings that brought me to take my own spiritual vows (well...more or less). Anyway, that introspection inspired me.

(I think I found a way to seriously ship Serra and Lucius together, without shipping them. Sounds weird, but I'll do my best to translate it into English so you can see what your ideas stirred in me! I must thank you for this one finally put just enough clarity on the monk personality in my mind to create and be proud of my own "pointless" vignette. )
Silvara chapter 8 . 11/23/2010
I burst into fits of laughter three times whiles my sister wondered if I finally turned crazy. And, now, I am speechless...which is very unusual. But- SERIOUSLY! :o How can his hips be this wide, and more important, why is it appealing to me? (I swear I was straight last time I checked) XD

I would kill (one of my characters) to know what Lucius could say! If you wrote another drabble to answer her, that would soooo make my day. _ Now, the last sense is going to nag at my mind for a while, making me lol at weird times and weird places...
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 16 . 6/11/2009
;_; Lucius!

This line is especially sad: [If there was one thing being raised in an orphanage taught you, it was that loving someone made them leave.] But the whole thing was just...aww.

You know, I can really see that. Faith is, sometimes, all one has to hold onto...and it's all Lucius had to hold onto for a LOT of time! Poor thing. God really is the only one who was always there for him. Why is such a sweet character constantly surrounded by misery? ;_;

You brought up such an AMAZING point with this chapter, though. I love your insight~

Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 15 . 5/27/2009
;_; This one is ALSO sad! What's with you and the Serra-sadness, eh?

Having Uther in it was interesting though. I've always really liked Uther...he's kind-of a TOTAL BAMF. And how Serra felt in the face of all that opulence...poor dear. This chapter makes a great follow-up to the first one, because even though this is ALSO sad, it's got the sweet part of the bitter-sweet to counteract it.

[I love how this one turned out.] I agree! Short, but ridiculously poignant!

And hooray for Serra getting to buy anUTHER dress! (I'm going to need to make up new ways for me to be killed for these).

Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
That was...SO SAD ;_;. Aww, Serra...they laughed at her dreams...I mean, the dreams ARE really unrealistic (I think Serra suffers from distorted reality, actually-you know, people who want to hear things so badly that they actually DO hear them, even though they were never said?), but still. Yeah. Serra was always like that, wasn't she? Insisting so often that her parents would come, even after they never did, for years and says a lot about her character, that she's able to hold onto hope like that. This line, also, is very striking: [They couldn’t take anymore, they were tired of hurting, of feeling hope and having it burn, of trusting and being betrayed.]

I won't even make up a pun for this one. It was so sad, it would just be COLD of me to poke fun-/is defenestrated.

Sotsumi chapter 26 . 5/27/2009
I was extraordinarily upset when I read this chapter. It was well-written and a good read, but...It's almost exactly like the Rhys/Mia portion of the "Lineage" fic I've been planning.

Ah, well, great minds and all... ;)

I thoroughly enjoy reading your work and I can't wait for more.
Sierralaine Walsh chapter 26 . 5/27/2009
Aww, the last chapter is so sad.. T.T
Xirysa chapter 21 . 5/25/2009
Aw... This is sweet. Kent and Lyn would be the cutest married couple ever!

Ooh, Lyn's implying something... And Kent seems to approve of that... XD

[Their son was playing in the grass with what looked like a stick. Ah, children, so easily amused…] That, I thought, was saddening. Poo on you. 8B

Xirysa chapter 20 . 5/25/2009
[“About the fact that you like him,” she said shortly, pulling herself into Murphy’s saddle and riding off to aid Louise before Lady Lyndis of Caelin could form a coherent reply.] Dude, Farina's so epic. As is Serra. Perhaps they should get together and collaborate on something...

...And all hell would break loose. XD

Xirysa chapter 19 . 5/25/2009
Isn't it awesome that Kent has some of the best supports in the entirety of FE7? Yes.

And the fact that it's Heath makes it even better, for me at least. Obviously.

Dude, you gotta love the devotion and love knights have for the houses they serve-it's admirable, to say the least.

Now, the squealing over Heath shall commence.

I just realized that I've been listening to the same song for 23 minutes. It's on endless loop. XD

Xirysa chapter 18 . 5/25/2009
Kekekekkekeke. Oh my stars. This was adorable.

Whoa dang, Lord Hausen is so awesome~ Lyn, you're grandpop is pretty darn amazing. XD

x3 Yeah.

Xirysa chapter 17 . 5/25/2009
He's your man, Fiora. Poor dear, doesn't know exactly what she's gotten herself into. This one was cute, a nice change from the past few chapters.