Reviews for All I Want is Everything
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Loved thisssss, really it was amazing!
ailes chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
this is just perfect, (:
write more stuff like this, please!
/faving/
prajna chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
its very interesting! this is how i imagine dan's pov would be...and season 1 blair and chuk OMG
samuraigurl1213 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Not bad, well written and interesting. It seemed over all too quickly, I was expecting a series of conversations or something a little more revealing, but this was very good in a subtle way.
00JLO chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Good fanfic.
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Awe...that was cute!
Lena Belle chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is a great start! I like knowing how the spark between Blair and Chuck was there all along, and only Dan was observant enough to notice. Keep updating this!
Princess Persephone chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Dan just looked at her blankly, for he was sure he was staring into the heart of darkness. If Blair Waldorf even had one.

HAHAHA! omg, that is SO Dan lol. Loved this. I love pre-series Chuck and Blair stories, and Dan's pov of our favorite couple is always interesting to look at (even if most of the time I can't stand him haha) loved it!
Bookworm.hrt chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Hahah I loved it! I really do not like Dan Humphry but his POV towads CB is amazing. My favorite part was,"Who knows? Maybe they were. Maybe they would. Maybe they would finally stop playing games at the end of senior year and Chuck would actually tell her that he loved her on the sidewalk, gifts and flowers in hand. Maybe they would kiss for all the world to see. But who was to say, really?"

Super awesome! : )I cannot wait for the season finale.
Lenore chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That little "spoiler" at the end was really lame.