Reviews for Tradition and Honor: A Devil's Creed
ddentler21 chapter 12 . 1/11
Pretty good writing and crossover elements, but this one didn't really seem to have enough depth to really be unique unlike a lot of your best stories. Still an engaging read all the same
MGStarFire chapter 1 . 1/8
the second you changed narutos name i stopped reading
ThePhenoix11 chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Why did you change his name? This is just another Vergil in narutoverse
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2016
in the war Naruto had with ion own tema both guys get took out and ion had let Naruto kiss her and then the 2 had sex and it was good for Naruto own ion say Naruto took me my little muscle men I am now you own play gril and boy she is now in bed with him and so was saruka too .
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2016
when both tayuya and kin are now Naruto own savle grils now and boy before he was going on the job he had some wild sex with both grils to let them kown he is them ower and marter now and it is his home the 2 had now live in .he ueds some of his falimy monly and the mob mony he took to buit his fromer red light arned bed room into his new men cave and his own bounyhter inc offices call ot fox hounerd inc ,then he know about the bars in the vaillger do not like him to go in them own bars he mand his own in the 3 floor rooms arnd of his old home he was in when 4 or 5 yars when he 1 live in the plceds for he found his old culb houndes in the old men dunce ashford old home the aiccle for it sill as webs and it is not you wath to it .
Calebros chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
while the plot is nice the story is not so much (it is kind of a mess).
You try to make Naruto talk big, but it is kind of bad.
other things:
if Naruto figured out why Gaara was there, the why didn't the hokage? or is this going to be the typical OP Character story where only he is capable of thinking and everyone else is a moron? Hope not, because that will just make me stop reading it.
why are sand shinobi summoning the snakes and not the ones from sound?
I really hope the Hokage is going to punish Naruto for being a traitor (killing loyal ANBU for personal reasons during an invasion is kind of really bad)
you should reread your story and correct all the really bad mistakes. I don't mean simple mistakes, but the ones like when Jiraiya tells the Hokage that he will need to revoke his law on Naruto. The law (according to what you have written) states that anyone can tell anyone that he has a bijuu in him. I don't think this is what you wanted to write.
I can imagine him wondering who is going to be the Sixth Hokage, since they didn't even have a Fifth yet.
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
I'm lost... Yay! For stuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
when he help the gril with her clan he took out her mad bad uncle out with his own sword he took form the now derd sinn and then say you will get too if you wather to go out like him and the others say no .he took the gril with him and she and Naruto are now lovers when cround men slamd lee had get took out by him he buy out the men own twon hounde to his new lover to live in .
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
when out of the bounyhther buleds Naruto when to mack a book about it and call the fox nights fileds Naruto had art on the book and it was mand form the twin bothers own sink Naruto had mand for the book some of it was about the man and woman Naruto took out to the thiefs guops he had took out and some time when the book sold good Naruto took over his godfather book sileds for some time he add new ways of sex time faliys to it and when the mony came in for it Naruto had his dad old chir on the crory of the vaillge and he saw some time to buit his old home into a men cave home too . he let a seetn arm on him too and others one too in his home office was put them too .
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
when temari move in with him Naruto as will tenten too move in with Naruto and the night of sex was on for temari had his dick in her and then tenten too had sex with him too , when in bounyhter woking on for Naruto he took out some bad ass badguys form the s calss to the a and b one with mony came in for Naruto he used it to buit a old applme builtd he ueds to live in when he was 5 or 6 years when the old men find him in sterrts of the villge it sill hads the bad look ared about it and some time aruto mand a new office in his old cell room to some old men rooms in the back to put a biggles libled in for books on ninja bouny hathering and some time he was on the 2 florrle of the buile fourd a room to put a bar in and 2 or 5 bedrooms too and the 3 floor Naruto put his art on the wall and some old mob boss thore chir in to sit and see his art too.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
when in the misy vaillge Naruto and his woman had sex with each other he now gaiving her the time of it and then she gaving bith to twins boys name danny lee no go and ray Naruto no go . the time he saw both boys he thout about move his family to the whipool to live in too .
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2016
when in the office Naruto put in the red light town of when he live in is now a 3 floor office with a men cave bar bed room and libey too and some art too on the wall to see ,he had look it some more homes he can buy out too like he saw one town houne one exfat men on the coiry had own with 4 bedrooms and some cool view of the vallge too or he can own his foe fromer falimmy home and it is own town in it is more to him too , he buy both out for the fatmen home is now Naruto own me cave and sheelping bedroom and the suskie home is now a big size catherd narto buit it for both his failmy and own time with his wifes too.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2016
when the job was over it the hyuuge home he took hinata with him be his wife and lover now .when in time Naruto and hinata buy out some city in the hills of vase to live in was a rache he had buy out and call misfes home and put a coined to own in call it fox end and he and hinata had help ex cops and former minfes to live on it too .
fallenthantos chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
alright I have to say first and foremost that I love your stories and really do enjoy them however I just have a question. Why do you always make hiruzien and jiriaya villians and almost always redeem tsunade, just wondering because I can't honestly remember the last time you made them stay on narutos side through a completed story. Also I'm just going to suggest a character you could make naruto the descendant of or turn into. Doflamingo from one piece since he has tons of abilities and powers and is highly intelligent I think you could easily make him fit in your normal format. Have a nice day. :)
Concerned yeah chapter 12 . 11/14/2016
I have to say the one area that I think you really need some work in is in your endings. Everything else in most of your stories feels amazing and has great buildup and just the right amount of detail to satisfy the imagination but well paced enough to keep interest. Your endings often feel very slapdash and tacked on rather than a meaningful resolution to the story line. It almost feels as if you feel the pressure to release an ending to a story despite it not being done or are just unsure of how to finish the story yourself and so you rush it out the door to get it over and done with. Stop that. Give your writing the credit it deserves and finish with an ending that satisfies the audience and more importantly yourself. For instance in your transformers story with jack becoming a dragon morphed bot. The ending resolves with him essentially making his peace in a ridiculously short period of time despite all inclinations in the story building up to some kind of conflict with all parties not just the decepticons. Again this feels like a consequence of trying to rush something out the door just to say its finished rather than any meaningful feeling of resolution.