Reviews for Tradition and Honor: A Devil's Creed
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 13h
Oh my god this story is awesome please please please pick this up and finish it
michumichu79 chapter 10 . 5/20
OHHHH ES UNA GRAN LASTIMA QUE NO CONTINUES CON ESTA HISTORIA ES BIEN BUENA AUNQUE EL HAREM TAN GRANDE NO ME GUSTA PERO LA HISTORIA TIENE DE TODO PLISSSS CONTINUALA. I LIKE THIS STORY CAN T WAIT FOR MORE CHAPTER PLEASE UPDATE. I LOVE NARUHINA, GAAHINA AND ITAHINA!
Master Xehanort chapter 10 . 5/8
I love it keep going this story is great my friend and please update Maleficent Kitsune.
lee chapter 10 . 4/30
Please update soon
xegzy chapter 1 . 4/6
That's an awful. Amount of dick sucking. No body wants to see that
Ablyvian chapter 1 . 3/21
This is a surprisingly good crossover. I wasn't sure what to expect but this really impressive. Looking forward to eventually reading the conclusion
Your annoying.
This fic is pathetic.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 8 . 3/12
I miss the guns of Devil May Cry.
Plus you more of a Dante then Vergil fan anyways though I want Naruto to hold both their swords and Nero's sword AND Danye's guns.
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 10 . 2/28
Hahahahaha! Jesus Christ that was hilarious!
I will say you've done a good job at making Naruto into Vergil, even down to his ruthless yet honorable code of the warrior. Sure, he has his "Dante" moments, but they're so few in between that it doesn't ruin the "Vergil" persona.
That said, there are still a few small flaws. For starters, (a personal opinion) I think that a harem just isn't right for Vergil. For Dante, probably, but Vergil? He seemed a bit to asexuak in the games. (But then again, Nero is supposedly Vergil's son, so who knows?) Second is the bashing. It's a bit much, and after reading so many of them I'm getting slightly tired of a$$hole Sasuke or the Civilian Councils being arrogant douches. It's overdone. And finally (again a personal thing) would be a possible scenario of Danzo working with Vergil.
Think about it. They're both very stoic, desire power, and won't hesitate to cut down anyone in their way. Sure Danzo is underhanded while Vergil fights with honor, but they are pretty similar. (If anything, it should be a situation where they work together then Vergil stabs him in the chest [since he hates backstabbers] and kills him like in DMC 3 with Arkham. But that's just a thought.)
Anyways, flaws aside, this is one of the better fics like this I've read, and I hope to see more.
See ya on the flip side!

-Phantom
wesker101 chapter 10 . 1/18
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
Meow382 chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
Love this story hope you update soon. Then again you have many other great stories. So you update what ever your muse tells you to update and I will keep reading and loving your stories.
Ghost chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Hey super story,
I hope you update this fanfiction
nero 44 chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
excellent chapter. one question: is Dante in this story as well? just curious.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2014
when is Natuto going to get the sword of sparta and rebellion