Reviews for Get a Girlfriend!
Taygon55 chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
Hey! I have a suggestion for you. Because only three more contestance only means two more challanges you should add one challange for each level. Two for this one and after that three challanges for the finale. Hope to see an update soon!
Taygon55 chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Dude! Your humor is halarious! I cant stop laughing! Its so original and Sora is always trying to get off the show yet doing the opposite. Not to mention you even got Aerith's terrible taste in soda from the manga's Omake.

I can NOT stop laughing.
angel chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
i went on ur deviant art and read "how i lost to Sephiroth", i kinda know what that feels like 0_ , i was so close to defeating captain hook on the chain of memories and MY FREKIN DS BATTERY DIED ON ME ToT ( recently happened) and i didnt talk to anyone for a whole day, well does yelling count?
DEMANDER chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
WRITR THE NEXT CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! and this is coming from a girl just so u know, wait y did u need to know that! why do i type everything that goes on my mind? okay im pretty sure u dont want to hear the idiot thing that is my brain so...bye
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i luv it!
TinaalovesMints chapter 6 . 8/21/2009
lol boys.

94yonders chapter 6 . 8/8/2009
wow! i cant believe i havnt reviewed after reading this for the third time! anyways, this chapter is so funny! sora is such a cute guy! blushing and all after seeing kairi in her bathing suit and his descriptions were probably exaggerated(i agree that he was in a state of shock *chuckle*)

i cant wait for your next chapter!

P.S. i love the preview, it is very exciting! and i want a roxas and namine moment!
Operation T.A.C.K.L.E.H.U.G chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
Wow, can't wait for the next chapter! In my opinion you should eliminate Riku next (I think it'd be more interesting if Sora was against the quiet, kind gentleman rather than the wannabe playboy ) and after a bit of fluff have Kairi really fall in love with Sora (and Roxas is fine with it cause he Naminè get together xD). Great job on this!
Operation T.A.C.K.L.E.H.U.G chapter 4 . 6/26/2009
That was hilarious! I love the way you do Riku, too. I can totally picture him like that :3
taylorannyeah chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
MagixSxientixt24 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Nice! even if it's a few weeks wait, I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Don't worry about Kairi. I don't think you made her sound like a ...

I don't swear or say that stuff just to let you know.

But anyway... I don't think she is and Sora probably was in shock!

And his mum! OMG! Poor Sora!

Can't wait for the next update. Even if it might take a while!

From: Seeker-of-The-Heart

P.S: The preview sounds awesomez!
Blood Seraph chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Well, I have to say it's very interesting, but a FEW WEEKS! Com'on, I really wanna see the next chapter and how Sora fails to get kicked off, AGAIN! lol. Oh, one thing that would be kinda cool, is if on the last date, or whatever, you had Sora dress up in his Drive Form Suit from Kingdom Hearts 2? lol, that would be awesome! Anywho, this is pretty funny, and I liked Kairi's reaction to Sora on the first date, lol. Thanks for the read!
Caitlyn-4479 chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Don't worry about not updating for a few weeks, I'll definately be patient

Aw, I wish I got to stay at a fancy shmancy hotel like that! Sora's mum is just like mine; nag, nag, NAG!

Hahaha, Riku would've looked like such a pimp in the jacuzzi with Namine and Kairi. But aw, there was no Roxine fluffles! D Well, this IS a Sora/Kairi fic so it's okay

Haha Sora finally shows that he's a man XD Can so imagine the drool on the side of him mouth P

Can't wait for the next chappie! _
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Haha! That was a nice chapter. Sora got a bit of an eyeful, didn't he? :-)

I thought it was a good choice to put this chapter in. That way, the game doesn't pass by too quickly. I'm really liking the way it's developing so far. Great job, lol. It made me laugh.

Your depiction of characters are really cool too. I like how the narration adapts to the way the character acts... kinda like its following and morphing and becoming... the character. It's really cool.

That said, Kairi didn't seem like a slut. The world through Sora's eyes (psh, totally in denial) just paints that voluptuous and revealing picture for us.

Anyway... lol, the little bit about "skimpy bathing suits" in your author note made me laugh as well. Bikinis in my opinion are very attractive. Oh well. I'm a guy, so that probably means nothing.

I think I'll add this to my alert's list. It seriously grew on me. I hope you see this fic through to the end!