Reviews for People are Strange
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 1 . 1/4
Akatsuki Demon Kiera666 chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
(audibly smirks) Its cute. I cant wait to read more.3
kittykat6625 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
awesome chapter please continue with this story im dying to find out whats gonna happen next so please please update soon

love kittykat6625
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Artemis-moongoddess89 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
update update update

please want to know what happens
Lyric Dreams chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
hi, i like the story so far . please write more. tanks
ImaginationSation chapter 1 . 5/19/2009

Lol was like so awesome hope you do update , you've found yourself a fan lol. x
Apocalyptic Fish chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
It is a good story so far but your spelling and grammar is a little off.

"Louiesiana" is Louisiana.

"Soupost" is supposed.

There are a lot more and not just in spelling alone. You really need to put this through spell check. I did and I got over forty mistakes. Don't take this badly you just need to read over every chapter before you post it. Or use spell check.
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
i liked this story. i felt you caught the very esesence of the lost boys. keep it up, i wanna see more!

Alfonsina.d chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
it is an interesting start, but it echoes of something I can't place my finger on, another writer I'm familiar ... I'll be curious to see where you take it.
Adalind chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
What an original concept you have going here. It's so nice to see someone come up with such a fresh & different idea.
ThexHushxSound chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is really good. There aren't a lot of Paul fics out there. You've gotten a lot better with the grammar errors, good job. Update soon!
Crazy4Marko chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Great job! I loved it keep up the good work! If we could rate stories I would have to be truthful and give you a 9/10. Can't wait for the next chapter!