Reviews for The Way We Were
brightflare chapter 1 . 8/17
Excellent story.
scarletkiss18 chapter 1 . 6/16
I love this story wish you would write a sequel following how much it would change things!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/19
harry did not talk to hermoien because he did not want to, many time in the book he stay away form her. and go back and read the book hermoine is just as immature as ron and some time she even more. and jk was trying to WRITE FLIRTING, she just not good at. and have you even been around a happy married copule they biker all the time.
primeprover chapter 1 . 4/8
Just thought I would point out that first cousin marriage is not illegal in much of the world. wiki/Cousin_marriage#Current_status
Great story. Very thought provoking. Love your stories in general.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 3/1
i would love to read a fanfic kinda like this writtne by you. you've an awesoem way wiht words!
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/11
I can't believe I've not read this, favorited and reviewed it. Your premise makes all the sense in the world. I love the way you made and detailed their situation, heart-breaking as it is to a Harmonian.

The way they go back makes sense. This is not a R28 sort of situation and doesn't have to be. The outstanding question is how a more engaged Harry and Hermione, life partners would have done to improve things.

Certainly sixth year would have been very different, but so would fifth year (and I agree with many others that the fifth year can be seen as the absolute nadir in Harry's life).

I know it's been almost six years, but a companion story, starting the night of the Yule Ball and continuing until, say the birth of Lily and Hugo (twins, this time around) would be wonderful.

Unlike a lot of authors, I think you are good enough to chronicle those years, the Horcrux hunt finding a way to remove Harry's Horcrux. Then the joy of three 'normal years' to offset the first four. Finding a career path for after Hogwarts, eventually marriage then the twins. You can do their store full justice.

Even should you decline this, you have given us this story, for which I am grateful.

D. Page Robin
Amanthya chapter 1 . 1/16
I really like this! Also I like Lily and Hugo, and how you showed the effect of Hr and R's relationship on Rose, and the teasing from James to Albus (poor kid). While I always wish for more of an enjoyable fic, it made sense to end it where you did.
beulah2013 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
What about Dobby?
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
every time i read this story, it makes me smile, makes my heart swell, but also makes me sad because it really should have happened just like that..
-Jesse-
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
cool story. thanks for sharing it.
inScense09 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
The sad part about this is that I can definitely see this happening in the HP world. It's sad because HHr had a chance to be together but weren't able to. But at last that's why fanfiction is here for.
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yep It's a fluff piece and those are the ones I like
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Interesting ideas! While I kind of cringed at your Lily-Hugo pairing, I understood your reasoning. The time-travel bit was nicely done. And as always, your HHr was superb!
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Nice story. And don't worry about Hugo and Lily's relationship, in many, many countries cousin marriage is perfectly normal, pretty much only in the US and a few other countries they're cross with it. And the risk of birth defects is not really much higher than a 40 year old woman trying to get a baby. Relax.
Micaela chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I liked it. I liked a lot.