Reviews for Aphrodites daughter, Apollo's love
EmmaSEWW chapter 7 . 6/24/2015
Charles Beckendorf
cherrygirl chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
nice, but you should really continue, even if it is too late now
cherrygirl chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
yes, u did spell Beckendorf's name right
ncc98 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
also i dont knoq how to P.m somone on fanfiction but i was wondering if i could adopt this story, to finish it?
ncc98 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
i dont know why you stop writing thisi story, i mean seriousky it was fcking amazing, why listen to shit what other people say about, when almost every review on your story was how it was amazing, or really good, and they are sad that you stop writing. just wanted to say it was kinda stupid for you to stop, cause it obviouse that you are a very good writer and this could have been and amazing, completed story.
Gm wong chapter 9 . 7/5/2011
You know, it was a great story. It's a shame you won't continue. You really shouldn't let those comments get to you. Their just plain jealous that they can't write as well as you. I'm sure alot of people agree. You really should continue! I think that this is one of the best stories I've ever read and it's a shame that you won't continue it. But I really do hope you'll change your mind.
Norska D chapter 6 . 6/14/2011
good story,
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I'm sorry you discontinued this story! I really liked it. Could you tell me what you were going to have happen, if you get a chance? Thanks! Aly
Disabled Profile chapter 9 . 1/12/2011
I wanna know! Tell me! Tell me! I'm sorry that you're not writing this any more, but I wanna know what happens!
TheJazzyDolphin chapter 9 . 7/6/2010
Aww, I liked this story, and I would like to know what happens!
IKickCommieAss chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
i know this is like a year late but could you tell me the basic outline i would love to know, but if you can't it's fine.

Princess Of Souls chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
i really liked it just so you know it was a great story wish you would continue it though but let me know if someone adopts it
MaxRideRox chapter 9 . 3/5/2010
Noo...what did she scream at? What was it? Has someone adopted this? If not, I will...but I won'tbe able to work on it for a while...and, uh...what did yoi want to happen in it? Huh? huh?

Wow..now thats off my chest...its a really good story..Im sad youve discontinued it...:(

-Max
lady kae chapter 9 . 2/28/2010
i love this story and no apollo is not married
adv. reader chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
I like the story, really wish you hadn't discontinued it :(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »