Reviews for Nepenthe
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
He was not fingering her. It was clear he fully penetrated based on his movements and grunts
KenyaCalico7743 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Hey, I wanted to thank you for the review you put on my story recently, but couldn't pm you since you diabled it. ; And if you sent a link, it didn't show up. I don't think links like that work on . But, if you tell me what the title is like, I can probably google it. Thanks again
King-Cactus chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Not sure why you decided not to go all the way, as this is what happened in the manga. What a shame.
Kai Chen chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
To Sebastian: smooth man!
ZarazzzaStar chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I'm not a fan of thay cauple, but this is a great story!
Idratherbeinbritain chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
sebby you o i cant call him anything bad he's just to perfect. even though he was just using you beast i wish i could've been you *sniffs* ugh anyways weel done.
ladyMunakata88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow *O*

I don't like this pairing but it's a wonderful story, I love it!

You captured Sebastian's character wonderfully and Beast too *.* (I like her but I'm very jealous U_U)

We have the same point of view about this scene I see, I'm very happy I wrote a similar story a few months ago, but it's on an italian site, you kwow, I'm Italian ""

Anyway, nothing more happened between the two then fingering sex. People often tend to misunderstand this scene. They haven't had sex and there's a detail that often many people don't notice. The next morning Sebastian says that he got his gloves dirty, the right one with blood because Will wounded him with his weapon but the other? He still wears it while he's with Beast so he just used his fingers to touch her and make her talk. The glove was soiled because of her female fluids!

OMG O.o Sorry for the long review XDXD

Thanks again for sharing this wonderful story O
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
The writing and style was incredible, I really liked it
alone-waiting-Kairi chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow!

This was VERY well written!'I absolutely love it! D';

Its like a masterpiece if you ask me... LMAO XD

Because you still got to capture Sebastian's character, so cruel, and hypnotizing!For instance, when she was gonna kiss him!He turned away and wasn't interested lmao I was actually hoping he'd do all the aspects of sex with her...LMAO XD

But that would be Sebastian I purpose isn't to have fun! x'DD

And Beats character was so right too!

But Im just amazed at how beautifully you can do Sebastian!I'm actually hoping you did more Kuro fanfics!
thefallingofsanity chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Love it
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
this was very good. I feel bad about Beast, specially in this chapter in the manga, but at the same time it's cool to see Sebastian in a more demonic-ish way I think.

I really love novelizations-type of fics, so thanks for sharing
Quercus chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Lovely and tragic, your writing is lyrical and you've captured Beast's conflicted emotions very well. Thank you so much for writing, this story deserves so many more reviews!
SilverNocturne chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
At last a Sebastian/Beast story! One woud think that with a scene like that dhere would be mor of them. Loved it.

NoxArcanum
fallenmad chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Sebastian's evil. This chapter puts light into what may really have happened that night.