Reviews for Toadette's Farting Problem
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is so cute and really well done, like all of your stories! I'd love to see you do some of these for the women from the game Smite. They're all really hot and I've never seen any fart stuff for them.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/15/2015
Is Toadette always gassy?
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 11 . 10/27/2014
I'm not sure multicolored pills can sure such ills. But Doctor Mario in the Mushroom Kingdom is the greatest doc by far.
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Hoo boy. The Toads that try to get into Toadette's diaper must all be eproctophiliacs.
Let her face far chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Dude, kinda make the farting hot, people scrape through your stories for fart torture.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
mORE! iT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT WHY CAN'T WE JUST SNEEZE AT THEM, HAHASorry all caps and I love your other stories!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
HHAHAHAHA
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2013
Fart contest? I'm sorry but it is so funny! Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
That is SO funny! I am laughing my head off. Great job and thank you! Clara
Yoshizilla-Princess chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It's me against that cute mushroom girl...
And Toadette always wins...
SuperSonicFan64 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
To show you real writing, I would let you read Sonic Dino Hunters 2, but I can't because I don't have an account! But please, just stop already! I already hate that one member of the Deadly 6 because of you! And their names weren't even announced yet! You disgust me….
samusaran101 chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Lol! So random! Awesomely randomly hilarious! :)
Jillian chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
ugh i think i'm going to hurl *punches mario* PAYBACK FOR LAUGHING AT TOADETTE! :(
Jillian chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
O_O CURSE YOU STUPID APPLES!
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I'd be lying if I told you that this was COMPLETELY EXPECTED! (I'm quoting Doof by the way)

But why McDonald's? What is it about McDonald's that makes Toadette so gassy?