Reviews for Dreams and Flashbacks
Truckee Gal chapter 7 . 3/27
Wishing them the best first date ever and the beginning of a loving and lasting relationship. Sweet ending having thoroughly enjoyed Lee's thoughts and dreams and, most of all, taking action!
Truckee Gal chapter 6 . 3/27
Amanda wore the sweater for the first time with you, Lee. She even designed and made a skirt that sets the sweater off beautifully. You should take the advice of your subconscious Leslie and date Amanda, tell her how you feel. The early bird gets the worm ... go for it!
Truckee Gal chapter 5 . 3/27
Your romantic heart is maturing and a marvelous sight to behold!
Truckee Gal chapter 4 . 3/27
With Lee on burning those psychological profiles. Got the impression Lee would just be the subject of a psychology today magazine article. He was never in one place long enough to develop trust or get comfortable.
Truckee Gal chapter 3 . 3/27
Clayton came across as fair in dealing with Lee alone defending Alice's honor against four older would-be potential rapists boys if this behavior is not squashed like a bug.

Lee's oh so sweet thoughts about Amanda: "I want her for my very own ... I want to be with her always ..."

A great Lee moniker: "... the crispy terrorists ..."
Truckee Gal chapter 2 . 3/27
Sure hope none of the gals in the Steno Pool ... or Francine ... get wind of Lee's Sunday afternoon at the zoo. He'd have a hard time living that down!
Truckee Gal chapter 1 . 3/27
Lee, who was pretty much robbed of his childhood, fills in the empty spaces when he dreams. In addition to combining what he recalls of his mother, grandmother and Amanda, Lee gives himself two older brothers to play cowboys and Indians.
tanker208 chapter 7 . 1/31
That was so awesome! Beautifully written, so well prepared! Big smile.
darnchts chapter 7 . 3/8/2016
I LOVE THIS. ...thanks so much for writing it and sharing it. I really hope that one day you will write SMK stories again.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Oh, I love this story and alot of your SMK stories! I even like the AU ones that sometimes other people don't like. You could really do a continuation on this story. I hope you write more SMK stories!
lis8814 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Very good
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Nice story thank you
cajun panda chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Really enjoying this story. Glad to see someone is still fanficing SMK. Keep up the good work!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Glad that Lee finally came to terms with his feelings for Amanda and opened up to her-such a beautiful and romantic ending-LOVED the kiss at the end-also the wink and the blowing the kiss-can picture Lee doing that. This was an amazing story, Ermintrude-eagerly waiting for more stories to come :)
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Great job on both of these past two chapters. Keep up the good work.