Reviews for Dreams and Flashbacks
darnchts chapter 7 . 3/8
I LOVE THIS. ...thanks so much for writing it and sharing it. I really hope that one day you will write SMK stories again.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Oh, I love this story and alot of your SMK stories! I even like the AU ones that sometimes other people don't like. You could really do a continuation on this story. I hope you write more SMK stories!
lis8814 chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Very good
Terry Kay chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Nice story thank you
cajun panda chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Really enjoying this story. Glad to see someone is still fanficing SMK. Keep up the good work!
Jennifer Cannon chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Glad that Lee finally came to terms with his feelings for Amanda and opened up to her-such a beautiful and romantic ending-LOVED the kiss at the end-also the wink and the blowing the kiss-can picture Lee doing that. This was an amazing story, Ermintrude-eagerly waiting for more stories to come :)
Grey Fool chapter 7 . 5/11/2009
Great job on both of these past two chapters. Keep up the good work.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 6 . 5/10/2009
Lee was so adorable about the sweater, trying to play innocent at first, removing the tags so she couldn't return it-very cute. His dream with Leslie is very telling-the symbolism about the dress not fitting-because Leslie didn't fit into his life, but Amanda does. Hopefully Lee will see the light and act on his feelings soon-eagerly waiting for the next chapter :)

Grey Fool chapter 5 . 5/8/2009
I can't wait to see Amanda's reaction to Lee's sweater. That is going to be great. Of course knowing you, you'll probably throw a twist in it so that Amanda won't get the sweater right away.

Anyway, can't wait to see the next installment.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 5 . 5/7/2009
Love how Lee is coming to terms with the fact that he loves Amanda and that they can make it work despite the odds-always and forever. Love that he's missing Amanda thinking about showing her the New York nightlife-wonder how she'll react to the sweater? I am loving this story-eagerly waiting for more :)

Loretta the Contessa chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
interesting chapter liked it very much
Jennifer Cannon chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Now we can see why Lee runs a mile from shrinks like Pfaff-these dreams are getting more and more intriguing. Hopefully he'll be able to come to terms with this feelings for Amanda soon.

This is a wonderful story :)

Grey Fool chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I definitely agree with Lee. Thoughts are meant to be private, not poked around by shrinks. Great job and keep up the good work.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 3 . 5/4/2009
Lee's feelings towards Amanda are coming out more and more-I love seeing these glimpses into the past and how they made him the man he is today. Can't wait to see what happens next-eager for more :)

VaWarrior chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Oh I am so loving this story...can't wait for more!