Reviews for Left Of The Middle
asakura4ever chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Wow this is very original! Im ttally digging the Carter in the club im really hoping to see more of that jackass lol, Hopefully this more D and B is around the corner.

Cant wait for the next chapter
Lennie1984 chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Liking it so far :)
JClayton chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I loved the club scene, just how they intereacted and then Carter came, and normally I love Carter but this was a Carter that I loved to hate and basically I thought this was one groovy chapter
addisonkarev chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
I don't konw what to say exept... I LOVED IT ! :D

Please update soon, really I can't wait for more !
darkhuntress21 chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
yes, I also think that this story deserves more then just one chapter. DAIR loving all the way...
slimkay chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Great chapter. The DB Headband Promo was insane, indeed.

This chapter was awesome, to be honest. I loved cocky/douchey Carter and the fact that we probably have not seen the last of him makes me go crazy. Serena is in for a ride.

I hope this will bring D and B closer.

All in all, you have a pretty original fic in your hands. Wherever you decide to go with it, I'll still be around to read it!

Congrats.
addisonkarev chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
More of this would be so great
7gifts chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I enjoyed this and the plot was good too. I definitely think this needs a companion piece maybe showing us what happened that night and how come Blair and Dan are willingly playing (board games I assume) together.
JClayton chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
TOTALLY more, I love the way she just blows up at him.

For some reason people always overlook similar experiences people have had saying they can't relate

Anyways... ,more!
Chris Hansen With Dateline NBC chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Uhh, yeah, this definitely needs to be continued(a chapter about DB out on the town would be awesome) I love the way Dan's reacting to the whole brother thing, and the reasons for Blair wanting to help him are sweet, in a way, since like she admitted to him(in your story) she went through the same thing before, really really well done, even if you don't continue.
slimkay chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Wow! Excellent first chapter. You should seriously consider writing a full fic (that is, if you have an idea of where to go with this story). You have Dan and Blair pretty well covered, IMO. Congratulations, this first chapter/oneshot was pure gold, and original, to say the least.

For sure I am going to read whatever you write next (new fic or new instalments of this one).

Take care, and good luck!
bitterlullabies chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
This is a great story and I definitely think you should continue.
Dr.Jen chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Really interesting concept. I think you should add some to it. I think Blair is the one person who would understand having your life fall to pieces after her father, Chuck/Nate and losing Yale. The rest of them haven't lost the things that define them. Angry Dan was great! He usually rolls over easily.
Naya chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I think you should continue. This is a great story!
binie chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
i love it!

especially blair's speech about her dad.

i mean this is really something. :) aand i do hope you continue it.. maybe add a little romance between dan and blair? haha