Reviews for Catalyst
Baku babe chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Cute. Real cute. Especially the ending. That was amazingly, wonderfully cute. Oh and sweet, can't forget sweet LOL
Alita258 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Oh gosh, hahha, that's definitely so Casey and Derek. I love your daseys stories, they always bring a smile to my face
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
I loved it. Loved it when he pushed her down, that made me laugh. Also, I should mention I love your caffeine addiction. Trust me, honey, you are NOT alone, I need coffee in me more than I need blood in me.

Love and Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
verity candor chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I hope it counts as a thank you too!
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
You know, that's something I've always wondered about. Will Derek's fear of PDA be cured when he's with Casey, because he can never keep his hands off of her, or is it something that's just part of his character, and he'll never kiss Casey in public? Somehow I think it's the latter. The PDA is definitely not an issue anymore when it's Casey.

This was simple and sweet. Very nice. :)
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Yes Derek, I think that dis counts as a thank you, but you know YOU shod think HER!

I like the end, I can so see it.
Leaf26 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Nice story and nice work!
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Awesome. I loved it. XD
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Gah! Hahaha! That was great! Loved it.

We ARE going to get a new USteps soon...right? Pwease?
SoRightItsWrong chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
just amazing! i love this style of writing and you so have the derek and casey banter down. also casey "breaking the rules" sounds so much like derek. i really like this story and the way your writing it. also derek is just amazing!

-Dezzie
LF7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Aww, cute. I loved it. Really.

Now back to work on University steps.

Laura :D:
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Amazing! I don't know how you do it, but you continue to rock everyone's socks off. You're a master at writing Derek "King of Denial" Venturi-and the individual words you choose shows how precise and exact you are at it. Love how he continues to blame it all on her-he would, wouldn't he?

I could just see Casey's incensed face, eyeball twitching-and laughed when Derek fleetingly thought it was adorable.

And he thinks
WhenLighteningStrikes chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
You're back! (Let me tell you that ff has probably played its usual wet-blankety state and deleted the million and one exclamation marks that I had used. Sometimes I think it's against our illicit relationship.)

Anyway

Much Gratified to have you back and with NEWTON'S LAWS? I love you! My love for physics and Derek goes back a LONG way. Which is actually strange since I'm getting killed here by the APPLICATION of his darned laws in my exams. But I think ever since Sixteen Sparkplugs when Derek GLORIOUSLY (do you get this feeling you're rubbing off on me; I even REVIEW like you, now. And is it just My Perverted Mind or did that sound like an innuendo?) started explaining 'torque' and 'RPM' to Casey in that 'why is everyone but me an idiot' and also slightly affectionate sort of way. I love that boy. And of course who can forget the EPICEST OF EPIC WINS that was Summer School Blues (I absolutely LOVE the part where he tells her "You're in WAY over your head." His voice is *so* seductive, it should be illegal.)

You know I love the way you format. There's something so *unique* about the way you think. If I was writing this story, I would've clinically stated the laws in the terms that Newton thought them but NOT YOU. You made even THOSE interesting and SO very canon by using actual dialogues and that is why, my friend, you WIN at life.

Also the starting

Heck, you've been saying that about me but YOU do it even better. Start us smack-BANG in middle of a scene. My heartbeat accelerated to 20,00,00 miles/sec with "And that’s when she does the unthinkable: she kisses him." and THEN I realize it was a nice, SISTERLY kiss (no wonder Derek sounds like that Lamb Guy from Silence of The Lambs.) She flinches almost makes him think he’s over-reacted." Oh, no, not at all Derek. After all it’s completely NORMAL for a guy to go psycho when his stepsister gives him a nice SISTERLY kiss. (And I reallyreally liked the way you handled his emotions on Casey actually showing *hurt*. That's exactly how I imagine he's react. He can't let go of the 'jerk' persona but his thoughts? Way into Overdrive.)

“You’re right, we did win. Your job’s over. You can be on your way now.” Yes! This is what MAKES your stories so jealousy-inspiring (I'm practically a puddle of envy on the floor right now) because another show-reference. He DOES have this tendency of "firing" her whenever he can (Dominant!Derek lol. Dont take a tip from me and Poxfather)

"(Not that he doesn’t condone or approve of cheating; it’s just that he’s supposed to be the only one allowed to do it.)" The Most Perfect Line EVER.

And then Casey trying to get him to THANK her. You have Casey's thought process down like *this*. I mean, your Casey from Derek's POV just shows HOW the show would've been if it was in Derek's POV.

"(Which is irritatingly bare and even more irritatingly soft)" (sohotsohotsohot.)

And another show thing, no matter how much Casey complains and whines...whenever he needs her?

She's broken the speed of light getting there.

I just loved how subtly you brought forward that fact. It's funny how humorous, dramatic and YET subtle your stories are. Because EVERYTHING happens between the lines.

"Calm Down" Haha! Love it. ANOTHER awesome episode reference. How the hell do you MANAGE? You must have Newton's memory!

And the momentum :: second Law reference for what happens next. As a fellow author, I'm starting to hate you. How CAN I compare now? :(::

"So, really, it’s perfectly alright that he’s making out with his step-sister in the middle of a public venue, on the ground, covered in grass and dirt"

YESYESYESYES!

This reminds me of something I read somewhere..."Everything we've done till this moment has been foreplay now only THAT was left to do."

And that, I think, describes Dasey like nothing else.

(And thank you SO much for your lovely reviews for Distration. They absolutely, positively made me "giggle like a maniac" :) all day long and you win at reviewing too. Just like EVERYTHING else.)

I love you. :)

"Anyway, all research papers are done and I should have more to contribute soon. Whether you like it or not. Damn it."

I have contacted my lawyer and he's already drawn up an extensive legal contract binding you to this. So TRY AND GET OUT OF THAT MISSY.

(Evil maniacal laughter which she's *very* good at.)
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Hahaha! I love it! It's so true that they turn into crazy people with each other! Update soon! I love it!
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
oops...sorry ...major major typo there...i meant u have done an amazing job...tee hee...i tend to make those quiteoften ...my bad