Reviews for Edward, Emmett, and Jasper: Up in Smoke
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 3/18
You know, those boys probably shoulda taken that joint deep into the woods to smoke 'cause Carlisle and the women are gonna smell it the minute they walk in the door! In the meantime, I'd say Carlisle was either wrong or he actually did have his own agenda for leadin' 'em down the garden path LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm thinkin' Carlisle simply assumes drugs and alcohol have no effect on vampires...otherwise this wouldn't be so fuckin' funny LMAO!
SassyCass chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
This is so funny it's crazy! Or is it so crazy it's funny? BOTH! I couldn't read 2-3 paragraphs without breaking into laughter. Thank you for this funny little bit of nonsense. It's hilarious, and much too brief! Extend it, please, and write the boys experimenting w/liquor. Oh what fun THAT would be.
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Damn I was hoping for some slashy goodness!
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Stoned vamps would be so wait what if they get the munchies? Oh, I would soooo volunteer to me one or hell, ALL 3 of their snacks. Yeah, I could definitely see my self being shared by the 3 of them. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Of course Jasper uses army time and Emmett doesn't understand.
mommatri chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
This is the funniest thing I have ever read. You have a sick, sick mind. I love it.
bbutterfly689 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
I really liked this its hilarious please update.
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Hello. What a funny, funny story! I enjoyed it! Jasper seems like he'd have been a stoner back in the day. Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Featherfreak chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
So freakin fun...LOVE this story, sorry it took me so long to find it. Gonna recommend this one.
Rita01tx chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
*wiping tears of laughter* Aw hell...don't suppose you could be persuaded to continue?
GuilChris chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
ha ha ha ha ha...hi fuckin larious!

loved it!
Kell-an Dial chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
I do so want to find out what happens when they drink while stoned LMAO
Kell-an Dial chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
love th story
Mxpi1970 chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I laughed so much at this chapter i had to run to the loo or miss ahahahhahahhah. awesome :D