Reviews for Zone of the Enders Resurrection
Fireminer chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
This is great! You should really continue this! Looking forward to the day Leo pilot a Vic Viper with ADA equipped!
Luzerio chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Excellent Timeline, just what we need for a game like ZOE. tell me is this a restructure of a story you did years back? I can't be for sure myself.
AisloreIV chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Even though I somewhat doubt your going to update this anytime soon, I'd love to see more, especially the return of a certain other half of a twin Orbital Frame.

Oh well, I can always continue reading CG: Megiddo. xP
Devil Rebel chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
cool, keep it up
Nilke chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Well, well... I got to read the revision, finally! What can I say? It's odd, as I realize that I've forgotten many things and I find myself thinking "This has changed, hasn't it?" It's like meeting someone you knew after a long time...

Well, onto the fic... I like it so far. I guess I'll like Raven more in this version, but only the following chapters will tell, but so far he looks more "human" than what he was before. Meeting Nadia again was nice (as a FoM fan, it's nice to see its characters taken into account, hahaha!). I liked the "meeting OF" scene...

I don't have too much to say, rather than wishing you good luck in this big, from-scratch revision!
Marching Madly Onward chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
It's nice to see this story getting some CPR, although I never would have imagined you would start again from the ground up. Quite ambitious of you.

I like that you've started off both strong and fast. Some stories devote chapters to building mood and setting the stage before getting to anything of significance. Strong but slow. Others throw you right into the storm without any point of reference (fast but weak), but you've done a nice job of balancing those two extremes.

The references are still in full effect, with everything from Scooby Doo to Big O. It just wouldn't be Resurrection without them, I suppose.

There's not much else to say but good luck and godspeed.
Konerok Hadorak chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Well done! I was wondering if you were going to use Jehuty, but that would have been a bit repetitive. Good to see youve used Anubis. Two questions though:

1. Is this a new Anubis or the old one? If its the old one, then it would be in the form of Aumaan Anubis, not the standard configuration.

2. Will fan OCs be introduced fro stroyline purposes? I'd love to have one it this story, its just so captivating...

Either way, message me back. Keep it up! I cant wait to read more!